Post-Game Talk: Game 53 - THE BEAR dances in St. Paul - BRUINS 6 Wild 1 F

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
hope so too, was going to hit Vancouver when the B`s travel here later this month but with our trip to Barbados in early March, just have to be disciplined with our finances and be patient, I`ll have two viable opportunities once Seattle enters the league as I can take the ferry to either city

Didn't realize you had moved out west. Thought you were in NS for the duration.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Me too. I go every year and have never had a problem with Canucks fans (except after game 2 of the SCF outside the arena). There are always so many Bruins fans there that it’s a great atmosphere.
You too after game 2? I went to it too which Canucks won in OT...thought Canuck fans would be happy but so many were complete jerks. I was with fellow workers who were Canuck fans and was waiting for them after the game outside. I was wearing my Bruins jersey and a fan came up and shoved me with both of his arms; told me to f*** off and ran away. Cop was right there and did nothing. Just smirked at me

I wasn't too surprised when the whole thing went weird after game 7. Cops were unprepared and didn't sense the mood in the town. I put the riot on them.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
You too after game 2? I went to it too which Canucks won in OT...thought Canuck fans would be happy but so many were complete jerks. I was with fellow workers who were Canuck fans and was waiting for them after the game outside. I was wearing my Bruins jersey and a fan came up and shoved me with both of his arms; told me to **** off and ran away. Cop was right there and did nothing. Just smirked at me

I wasn't too surprised when the whole thing went weird after game 7. Cops were unprepared and didn't sense the mood in the town. I put the riot on them.
Not surprised by your story. I was along with a friend in Canucks gear (I was in my Bruins jersey) and some guys ran up to us and one guy did a flying drop kick at me. Luckily I moved just a bit in time and he just kicked my hand. They were so jacked up and wanting to fight someone. We were older so we just stayed calm and I played along like the Bruins had no chance and they moved on. Would have loved to see those idiots after game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->