GDT: Game 53: Knights at Hurricanes | 4:30 PM PST | AT&T SportsNet

member 151739

RhzBoHY.png

4Bk2mVy.png

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Guys met in Ralleigh for an afternoon skate yesterday; images on Twitter. (So, you could travel to LV and catch the team charter from wherever you were, or just meet the team in NC directly from your bye location.)

member 151739

Glad I included "lines subject to change." Price I pay for making poster style GDTs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Really?

Starting Lagace tonight when they are on a 2 game losing streak and have been off for like 9 days?

Ya, what could go wrong with doing that?

Sorry, but nobody right now will be able to change my mind that this is a crappy decision by the coach.

:facepalm:

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Really?

Starting Lagace tonight when they are on a 2 game losing streak and have been off for like 9 days?

Ya, what could go wrong with doing that?

Sorry, but nobody right now will be able to change my mind that this is a crappy decision by the coach.

:facepalm:
Disagree 100%. He has played recently in the AHL and if Fleury only plays one, it is better for the second of a back to back. Hopefully with Lagace in net, it tightens up the defense to start the road trip.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Disagree 100%. He has played recently in the AHL and if Fleury only plays one, it is better for the second of a back to back. Hopefully with Lagace in net, it tightens up the defense to start the road trip.

I disagree.

The team will most likely be rusty as hell due to the long break and is going to need their goaltender to step up until the Knights get their legs back.

I just don't trust an ahl goalie at all to be able to do it.

It is just a bad time to put in a ahl goalie after such a long break.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That's blasphemy.... probably true... but still blasphemy
I know. It's hard to admit. But objectively speaking, Merrill has the bigger and more obvious f***ups. Holden is more consistently incapable of marking his man and keeping up with them. The two of them being paired together is like trying to get the second stupidest kid in the class to tutor the stupidest, but if Miller being back means one of them has to be out, at least given that Merrill wasn't as much of a f*** up I'd rather have him in. That's still a situation where you'd really want someone better in his spot but still.

Reactions: hangman005

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I agree with you. I always felt like the backup should play the front end so at least the goalie will be fresh on the back end game.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Wow I didn’t realize there was a game until just now! I kept thinking tomorrow would be the first game in February. Didn’t realize there are games on both days lol.

And I thought I was going to be bored the next few hours. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad