GDT: Game 53: EDM @ MTL | Super Bowl Extravaganza | Feb. 3, 2019 2:00pm ET, SN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Super Bowl Sunday is also famous for one other thing -- a back to back Habs afternoon game.

The Oilers on a 4-game losing streak face Carey Price. Rest of the lineup is like yesterday.

Football? Nah, this ...

GXPqX8L.jpg

Just when some of us thought the Habs's fortunes were bleak at the start of the year, you realize there is a reminder of how worse it could me. Steaming coil isn't just found in an industrial complex.

2sr1al.jpg

Sure, they got rid of Chia. A step in the right direction. And who has replaced him -- none other than Keith, the Great One's bro. #Bloodlines

Unfortunately, Oiler broadcasters are no better than Oiler management when it comes to getting it right ...

Not a coincidence when you get to put a slew of banners. There may yet be another this year ...

7Il3ua3.jpg

We weren't as fortunate with the draft lottery but we got us a gem, regardless:

Kwv9kf7.jpg

Plus, this guy is in the lineup again. Maybe he'll get going and avoid the waiver wire ...

8enT6LC.gif

Rest assured, we're on the right path. Says right here from a jean jacket in Bergevin's closet.

lPcPNzE.jpg

Last edited:

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I was starting to panic! Thanks for the GDT Runner, a classic as usual!

Reactions: Runner77

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
We've made it a reason to party in our household, with family members taking turns hosting it. It's more an excuse to get together.
I do enjoy Super Bowl parties. Beer, wings, chips, beer, burgers, hot dogs, beer and beer! What's not to like?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sitting in San Jose airport in between flights getting ready to watch on my iPad. Addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->