GDT: Game # 53 - 05/03/2021 - Rangers vs Capitals - 7pm - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
we should bring Brashear back
I made the same quip, this is bad, yet they need to be a little more intelligent about adding in the physical element. Most of the players we'd like to see line up against Wilson will hardly ever see ice time against him, unless they are top 6F or top 4D. Adding some proactive toughness/physical element instead of next shift/period reactive stuff I think is the key.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Exactly...this was a nothing game to us...make them pay all playoff long. I've seen it happen first hand, Wilsons teammates will start to turn on him if all of a sudden their missing Carlson for the playoffs because he wanted to rag doll Panarin in a nothing game and then taunt the bench.
Brashear ran wild. Orr cross checked Ovechkin in the face.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I'm just a bit frustrated lol. I know this is a young team and as guys mature they should become tough to play against but im just tired of watching how passive they are in all three zones. Routinely giving up inside positioning, not getting in hard on the forecheck and recovering pucks, not being aggressive in the neutral zone. Seems like either a new coach is needed or they need to change the makeup of the team.

Really bad at picking up the trailer on rushes too.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Ryan Hollweg singlehandedly got us eliminated in the playoffs
good thing we aren't making the playoffs

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad