GDT: Game # 53 - 05/03/2021 - Rangers vs Capitals - 7pm - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
This isn't anything new here, remember Gaborik getting dialed in philly? The country club atmosphere has to be changed.

We are soaked in it from top to bottom. Taking short cuts, expecting it to work. Someone has a smooth voice, make him President. Gorton is afraid to be undermined, so he surrounds himself with tools. A coach he can push around. You get what you deserve.

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
Wilson = human trash. Second, Miller needs to be a man. He let a Cap just stand over Shesty like it was no big thing. Yes, he has skill, still raw, but he has no pulse. Dude needs to find a pulse and some nasty or he needs to go.

Captain Monglobster

Nov 9, 2005
Pretty pathetic that no one lit up Wilson or at least one of their star players in response. Unbelievable to let that happen, un f***ing believable.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
At work and listening on radio. Maloney went nuts over the Wilson shit. Do we have any goons we can call up for the next game? Season’s over, and who cares if they get suspended. You gotta protect your talent and youth, you can’t let it go
How is some goon having a fight with Wilson protecting anyone. Five minutes later he'll run someone else.

Reactions: CLW and Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The team has one NHL defenseman in the lineup and lost to the first place team in a game that was lopsided from the first puck drop.

People will push their agendas but nothing more needs to be made of it.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Its disturbing that NO ONE went after Wilson. Very disturbing.
They didn't go after Marchand when he hit Panarin what makes you think they would even attempt to go after Wilson? I have been saying this team is soft but some folks went after me.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
And now watch the media not ask one hard question to Quinn.

There's no spines in the entire building.
of course they won't just listen to start of the postgame. Everything is jolly and good.
I mean I don't listen to the games on the radio anymore but does Dave Maloney at least voice both sides of the story anymore? He used to come on the postgame didn't he?

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Wilson = human trash. Second, Miller needs to be a man. He let a Cap just stand over Shesty like it was no big thing. Yes, he has skill, still raw, but he has no pulse. Dude needs to find a pulse and some nasty or he needs to go.
It seems like he is going with the flow, very nonchalant

Reactions: will1066

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I don't think its THAT dire, but the calls for them to lock in their current roster should be dead now.
I'm just a bit frustrated lol. I know this is a young team and as guys mature they should become tough to play against but im just tired of watching how passive they are in all three zones. Routinely giving up inside positioning, not getting in hard on the forecheck and recovering pucks, not being aggressive in the neutral zone. Seems like either a new coach is needed or they need to change the makeup of the team.

Reactions: DuneGoon84

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Cross check Backstrom in the face.

Exactly...this was a nothing game to us...make them pay all playoff long. I've seen it happen first hand, Wilsons teammates will start to turn on him if all of a sudden their missing Carlson for the playoffs because he wanted to rag doll Panarin in a nothing game and then taunt the bench.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I'm just a bit frustrated lol. I know this is a young team and as guys mature they should become tough to play against but im just tired of watching how passive they are in all three zones. Routinely giving up inside positioning, not getting in hard on the forecheck and recovering pucks, not being aggressive in the neutral zone. Seems like either a new coach is needed or they need to change the makeup of the team.
They are never aggressive in the neutral zone which is a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->