GDT: Game 52: Jackets @ Canes, 7PM EST

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
They, Texier--Atkinson, are however playing against hurricanes first line.
Hurricanes matching Stalls line against our first line.
I meant baseless mistakes.
Btw did you notice Carolina started to put the line Necas--Trochek--Niederreiter against the line Grigorenko--Roslovic--Bemstrom and they have problems?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Cam has been sitting on 399 points for what seems forever. Will he get to 400 this season?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Roslovic is a mess in overtime. Don’t tell me Laine can’t play in OT because he’s a liability and accept what Roslovic has done in OT this year

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Adding to prior post, it should have been over earlier when Ros Keystone Kopped it in the center ice collision.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Roslovic is a mess in overtime. Don’t tell me Laine can’t play in OT because he’s a liability and accept what Roslovic has done in OT this year

I don't know about other games but Roslovic was just one of many guys that emptied the tank by halfway through the third period. They didn't have much chance in 3v3, I don't think it's a personal issue for any one player.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
So many turnovers. Usually near the blue line, but tonight it was a whiffed shot. Probably trying too hard.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
If Carolina started to use forchecking more we had problems.
I very like Foudy, Bemstrom, Gavrikov and Lehtonen. Roslovic, if free ice... great, if forchecking... ehm... .
Grigorenko very tries but I don`t see any reason to stay him here. I hope if Laine`ll return he won`t play with him but Bemstrom. If he`ll return of course and IMHO not.

Last edited:
Reactions: domi28

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Laine didn`t play in OT only twice and always if he was benched still in the game. Plus he never had turnovers in OT.
Roslovic... everybody makes mistakes.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Only watched a little bit, but noticed a couple things. The ice seemed atrocious! And I don’t know what the deal is with players running into each other, but I can only think it’s due to players not being used to playing with the guys they’re on the ice with, or a lack of a cohesive strategy, whether that’s due to players or coaching. It kinda seemed like it was a bunch of individuals just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Ned’s pass was awesome. Love when goalies do stuff like that.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don't know about other games but Roslovic was just one of many guys that emptied the tank by halfway through the third period. They didn't have much chance in 3v3, I don't think it's a personal issue for any one player.

He's been the cause of multiple game losing OT turnovers at least three times already this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->