Kukan - Nutivaara
Harrington - Savard

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
We are getting SMOKED tonight, no point in even trying to hope otherwise.

We will outshoot them like 36-27 and lose 5-2.

Reactions: MacBradley

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
First game my roommate and I will be going to since the Rangers game. First one I’ll be going to since smacking the Kings. Here’s to hoping.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Feels like a game where Grubs will stand on his head for a shutout where he instills hope... only for them to lose out the rest of the week. :laugh:

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So frustrating. They FINALLY switch the lines up and put Compher and Wilson with Soderberg, and both of them promptly shit the bed. Meanwhile, for some weird reason, Calvert somehow turns it on (and Nieto too, as much as Nieto can turn it on). I suppose the lesson learned is twofold: One, Bednar waited way too long to try and build a 2nd line with Soderberg at center, and two, Colin Wilson was a clumsy, red-nosed drunken vaudeville actor in a past life and cannot exit Colorado fast enough for my liking.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Feels like a game where Grubs will stand on his head for a shutout where he instills hope... only for them to lose out the rest of the week. :laugh:

Maybe not stand on his head for a shutout but I’ll take 25 saves tonight. I mean cmon that’s not too unreasonable right?

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
This was my thought as well.

Except I thin Grubauer runs with the net from here.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Tonight is the night Grubauer steals the net as our number one goaltender.

He’ll post a .895sv% and the Avs will feel so spoiled by that performance that they reward Grubauer by giving him the next 20 starts.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Columbus is also on a pretty big skid and have a bunch of uncertainty with Bob/Panarin. Definitely a game that we should be able to win... but I doubt it.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Can you imagine .895%?

We would only allow 2 goals a game based on shots allowed, even since December 1.

Damn, like I would kill for one of them almost stopping 9 of every 10 shots right now.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Tonight is the night Grubauer steals the net as our number one goaltender.

He’ll post a .895sv% and the Avs will feel so spoiled by that performance that they reward Grubauer by giving him the next 20 starts.
Yeah but hell miss a game due to injury during that stretch and Francouz will get the call.

After posting a shutout Bednar glares at Francouz all the way to the bench. As Frank passes Bednar from his perch on the bench. Bednar tells down at Frank

"You take that showboating shit back down to the AHL where it belongs."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->