GDT: Game #51 Jan. 21st Knights go into the Bruins Den of Iniquity

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
I don’t watch a lot of golden knight games but I decide to watch to see how Mark Stone been doing and one thing I noticed is that I am really not impressed with Max Pacioretty..

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If I was a fan of a certain other team in the division I could say

"Ah so this is how the Bruins are so successful."

But for real, they called us for the most ticky tack shit and all night the Bruins are getting away with blatant hooks and holds. I'm not one to cry wolf on potentially biased reffing but it really f***ing feels like it tonight.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don’t watch a lot of golden knight games but I decide to watch to see how Mark Stone been doing and one thing I noticed is that I am really not impressed with Max Pacioretty..

He's probably played better than Stone this season, but both have been our best forwards. Hasn't been noticeable today though.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I mean...they played better. A night like this is when Gallant should have said that he liked their performance. Against a really good team, they were mostly good.

Problem is we keep coughing away points.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They didn't deserve this one anyway. A real boneheaded game.

Good to see Nicky Floodgates get himself going. That 3rd line(apart from Eakin ofc) - eeeeeesh.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
If I was a fan of a certain other team in the division I could say

"Ah so this is how the Bruins are so successful."

But for real, they called us for the most ticky tack **** and all night the Bruins are getting away with blatant hooks and holds. I'm not one to cry wolf on potentially biased reffing but it really ****ing feels like it tonight.

It’s that Original Six home game bias. Not much difference from the Cali bias.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We would be in first with a win (but with more games played than anyone else). A loss puts us in 5th. So of course we lose.

I wasn’t thrilled with the Gallant firing but I can’t believe people kept mentioning the fact the team was 3 points behind first. We’re one point behind the division leader after this loss and this team is not impressive at all.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly don't know if we will make the playoffs. The team is just really off this year. We were a cup favorite, I definitely don't see that anymore. We need to hold on to our draft picks and not make any stupid moves at the deadline though.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
And the playoffs keeps slipping away from our hands. Can other teams finally catch up with us in GP? Who knows. I'd do the sarcastic spongebob meme about the Pacific Division being competitive because everybody is close in pts, but feel that is overplayed.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
We would be in first with a win (but with more games played than anyone else). A loss puts us in 5th. So of course we lose.

I wasn’t thrilled with the Gallant firing but I can’t believe people kept mentioning the fact the team was 3 points behind first. We’re one point behind the division leader after this loss and this team is not impressive at all.
Not to mention we had more GP than every other team when he was fired. And the Pacific being s*** this season.

Reactions: Vegas07

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
This team deserves to miss the playoffs and i hope they ****ing do.

What a disappointment this team has been.

This team is not committed to defense at all. At ****ing all.

****ing careless mistake after careless mistake. No coach can teach the stupidity out of this team.

Time to trade some players away.

Ticket prices should have been drastically reduced instead of increased after what we’ve seen this season.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I mean...they played better. A night like this is when Gallant should have said that he liked their performance. Against a really good team, they were mostly good.

Problem is we keep coughing away points.
News bulletin......Turk is no longer the coach !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad