GDT: Game 51: Coyotes @ Sharks - FSAZP - 8:30 PM - 2/2/19

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Anyone else notice the camera is rather high? Or is it been that long since we've played?

Was watching Rangers vs Tampa. The difference of quality on the image in many levels is mean.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Seriously tiring with the Sharks commentator. He sounds like he is commenting for radio. Well, I guess he also does?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Seriously tiring with the Sharks commentator. He sounds like he is commenting for radio. Well, I guess he also does?

Not every commentator is for everyone, but sharks commentators when we play them on nbcsn, they are usually the ones calling the game and to me try to call it neutral. Might be different on a sharks feed? I think they do a good job though. They know their stuff.

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
To be fair, considering how bad we were last year, then to make the playoffs with all of the injuries, worthy of consideration I think no?

The best thing this team has going is the PK, and he isn’t coaching it. I like RT, but I think just squeaking into the playoffs is a little light as justification for coach of the year. Maybe 2020, if they continue on this trajectory, make a top three playoff spot.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Not every commentator is for everyone, but sharks commentators when we play them on nbcsn, they are usually the ones calling the game and to me try to call it neutral. Might be different on a sharks feed? I think they do a good job though. They know their stuff.

Yeah, neutral, knowing (even if I think he said Keller got the Calder. But I'm ok with that.) But it gets to much for TV.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011

Agreed, Randy Hahn is one of the best play by play guys in the league.

Surprisingly fast period for a bunch of guys who just got back from Cancun and Cabo :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
"Clayton Keller's first All-Star Experience" = Watching Gibson self immolate with the rest of the Pacific.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad