GDT: Game 51: ARI @ MTL | So mint! | Jan. 23, 2019 7:30pm ET, SN1, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Accolades have been coming through for KK. He's been smoothly turning into money.

l7edf0r.jpg

Recent props from Scotty Bowman and nifty moves like this at the recent Habs skills competition, provide fans with even more to look forward to:

wtVNJdj.gif

Not a great leap to inspire a motivational poster:

wXZwm7o.jpg

This is the last game before a long break. Next Habs's game will be during Super Bowl weekend. A good time as any to take stock on where the team is at:

...We have no idea what direction we are headed in. We are better than last year...Again, we are a bubble team which better than finishing in the bottom.
Whooptidoodledoo....

Success?...Sure, he's responsible for our successful bounce back season and making us into a bubble team.
Hope he wins the Hubba Bubba award.

SeGPjmW.jpg

Another week, another forum-inspired award, I guess.

Oh, and it'll also be Galchenyuk's first game against his former team. Hopefully, he left his dad home to look after his loot ...

VWztsnC.gif

Welcome back, Chuckie. Good luck except not against the Habs.

Also, we're hoping to see a better, more consistent Drouin -- one who will be going on all cylinders. Not the one whose drive and compete level isn't always up to scratch.

NcPnHFt.gif

LINEUPS

Arizona: TBA

Meantime, we're all primed and ready for this. Hopefully, they'll put the last game against the Flyers, behind them.

hz5F58F.jpg

Go Habs go!

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
R77, you killed it once again!

It seems like OEL won't play for Arizona tonight. He suffered an injury last night in Ottawa and he will apparently go through an MRI once they get back to Phoenix.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
If the season ended today, we would be facing the islanders in the 1st round
That would be the best-case scenario

Reactions: antoniojr

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Accolades have been coming through for KK. He's been smoothly turning into money.

U2x6qCW.jpg

Recent props from Scotty Bowman and nifty moves like this at the recent Habs skills competition, provide fans with even more to look forward to:

wtVNJdj.gif

Not a great leap to inspire a motivational poster:

CUIbPPv.jpg

This is the last game before a long break. Next Habs's game will be during Super Bowl weekend. A good time as any to take stock on where the team is at:

SeGPjmW.jpg

Another week, another forum-inspired award, I guess.

Oh, and it'll also be Galchenyuk's first game against his former team. Hopefully, he left his dad home to look after his loot ...

VWztsnC.gif

Welcome back, Chuckie. Good luck except not against the Habs.

Also, we're hoping to see a better, more consistent Drouin -- one who will be going on all cylinders. Not the one whose drive and compete level isn't always up to scratch.

NcPnHFt.gif

LINEUPS

Arizona: TBA

Meantime, we're all primed and ready for this. Hopefully, they'll put the last game against the Flyers, behind them.

hz5F58F.jpg

Go Habs go!

Holy f*** you’re amazing!!!!

Gonna start calling you Merlin77......:thumbu:

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
R77, you killed it once again!

It seems like OEL won't play for Arizona tonight. He suffered an injury last night in Ottawa and he will apparently go through an MRI once they get back to Phoenix.

Holy **** you’re amazing!!!!

Gonna start calling you Merlin77......:thumbu:

Nice GDT Runner, Still loading was a good one. Chucky will be a non-factor, Habs win this easily 5-2. KK with another mint goal.

GO:habsGO

You guys are way too kind. A big thanks! :rolly:

I jumped in when I saw it was getting late and we didn't have a GDT. I wasn't sure what to do, I struggled to find something.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs will need the first half of the 1st period to get their groove on from the 4+ days since playing. With Price in nets no way they lose tonight.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Awesome GDT @Runner77 !

I think Habs win 5-1 , Galchenyuk gets 1 empty net goal when Price moves out of the way because he feels bad...:sarcasm:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs will have 9 days off after tonight's game and would have played just 1 game in an almost 2 week stretch going back to last Saturday's game against the Flyers. That's a crazy amount of time to be off and playing only 1 game in almost a 2 week stretch. Good for the guys to heal any ongoing nagging ailments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad