Pre-Game Talk: Game 50: Winnipeg vs Boston Jan 29 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
The Bruins really need to pick it up here. After playing some terrible hockey we have really dipped in the standings as we head into the part of the season where all games mean something and we don't have Tuukka.

Time to step it up boys !!!

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Sitting 6 million of your cap sure makes a GM look bad and 2 more years left on contract to boot.:facepalm:.He has to play.Bad enough sitting Moore who just signed a 5 year deal
reminder that our old friend Claude Julien sat his Gm's prized FA signing Karl Alzner to start the season and most of the year and yet he is known as hating kids and loving vets.
If Backes doesn't deserve the spot he should sit. That in mind, he's not the first choice in my book.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I am excited to see how lines 2 and 3 look tonight but it’s DVR time for me as I am working 3-11. Bruins win 4-2 . Celery pots one tonight .

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Finally some Bruins hockey to enjoy on these cold, wintry nights! I am glad to hear Tuukka was on the ice this morning and was chatting with fans after his session. Good signs!

GO BRUINS!!!

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I just want to say that it's awesome the Bruins are letting Frederic play his first NHL game with his hero growing up. It's pretty cool to make someone's wildest dream come true.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Finally some Bruins hockey to enjoy on these cold, wintry nights! I am glad to hear Tuukka was on the ice this morning and was chatting with fans after his session. Good signs!

GO BRUINS!!!
so chilly here yesterday I played golf:)

Go B`s, good to hear about Tuukka, just can`t lose him long term

Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->