Pre-Game Talk: Game 50: Winnipeg vs Boston Jan 29 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
I guess being in the same division as Tampa and Toronto kind of messes with hopes for what your 3rd line can do.

How about comparing defense, just to see if it makes you feel better about our 3rd line, whether it be offense or shutdown.. But if regular season is any indication, we took 3 of 4 games from Leafs..

Reactions: BMC

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Happy to see Trent get a shot. Lets give him at least 12 mins a game for 8-10 games and see what he has to offer.
We need to get Moore into the lineup somehow. Personally, I would rather see him playing vs Chara.
Maybe TF is getting his shot to showcase himself in a trade? Or prove he belongs, so we do not go after a 3rd line C?
We have so many extra forwards when Nordstrom comes back which is a strength we need to trade from.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
How about comparing defense, just to see if it makes you feel better about our 3rd line, whether it be offense or shutdown.. But if regular season is any indication, we took 3 of 4 games from Leafs..

Meh they took 3 of 4 last year. Against Toronto I do think our D makes it an at least 50/50 but probably in our favor series. Against Tampa?

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Excited to see Trent get a look. He’s got some real upside and I believe you need that at 3c in today’s NHL.

Sad to see JFK wasn’t able to stick. He’ll be a good player, no doubt, just not ready to perform consistently in that spot, I guess.

I’m hoping this move works, but it’s hard not to feel like it won’t solve the issue for this season.

Gotta feel like DS still has some outside work to do. This issue isn’t going away imo.

But man, what a boost for this team’s outlook if Trent can stick. We’ll see.

Reactions: Strafer

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Jets in hockey mode, hopefully they dont comeback feeling like its still vacation or they get wipped

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sitting 6 million of your cap sure makes a GM look bad and 2 more years left on contract to boot.:facepalm:.He has to play.Bad enough sitting Moore who just signed a 5 year deal

He's not slated to play tomorrow. If by some chance he gets in the line-up against Philly, he would of gone a stretch of 1 game in 20 days.

Reactions: Strafer

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Frederic and Backes!

Been waiting for this one. Really glad to see it

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I feel like I've waited so long to watch the B's, but I have my bowling league tonight, so likely will only get to watch parts on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad