Post-Game Talk: Game 50 - WE GOT TROUBLE RIGHT HERE IN BRUINS CITY - PIT 4 BRUINS 3 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2020-1-19_15-13-30.png

upload_2020-1-19_15-14-4.png

upload_2020-1-19_15-14-35.png

upload_2020-1-19_16-2-22.png

:bruins:pens

Game Summary

Event Summary

Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Even when they win you ***** about them. I really don't understand how someone can be always negative about their team when they have been doing an excellent job during the season.
I was completely fine with how they played last game. They looked inspired and into it, they played a full 60 minutes.

Today, they once again played a 20 minute hockey game. It’s frustrating.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Vlad needs to get the next start.

Carlo was the bruins best defenseman by far followed by Moore. Krug at times looked as if he was playing in a scrimmage, McAvoy with a few brain cramps, grizz played that tanev play into his penalty, but outside of that was ok.

Bottom Line though Halak didn't come up with the saves and the Bruins lack that killer instinct..

Tazz

Oct 4, 2017
Brutal!!! I wonder if Cassidy's voice is no longer being head? Poor game by McAvoy but typcally he's good. Not enamored with Grzelcyk's game and Moore is way too soft for a bigger guy. Something has gotta give, this team is Dr Jeckyll/Mr Hyde of late, very good at times (typically early) and very bad at others (typically during the third and OT) and all within the confines of one game. After allowing come backs very recently, this is inexcusable loss and should be consideed unexceptable by management. Cassidy better be in the hot seat at the very least and Sweeney better be trying to add some second line scoring and some $#%@#$! fortitude to the line up.

Reactions: bbfan419

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Man I wish we played for 60 minutes for once. For f***ing once. Fire the coach or trade the toxic locker room guys. This cant happen every week.

Reactions: lopey and BTO

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I know other people have posted this as well, but I find it concerning that I feel more confident about the B's when they are down a goal early in the game, rather than up by a few goals...

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I get everyone is disappointed after this loss but let's look at in retrospect. They just lost to the team that is 4th in the standings. This wasn't a loss against an awful team like Detroit but against one of the better teams in the league. Shit like this happens all the time. Now for a positive, Carlo was on ice for all of the Bruins goals and none of the Penguins goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->