GDT: Game # 50 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyLongLegz

Apr 30, 2019
Was just trying to reply this in last thread, when it got closed. Poor timing, story of my life.
If our team can't handle his exuberance, well then......we're softer than we thought. Somebody like Laf is important, to lighten up possible tightness, frustration or stress. Love it.

Furthermore, no wonder many here thought he had "C" capabilities. Need a rah, rah type on every team. Zucch was a quiet leader in that way. And Buch is quite the clown keeping things light.
Idk, it looked to me like he was mad at the Sabre who shoved Kakko down to the ice, and then his hand got caught under buchs jersey and he tried to yoink it out by shoving him

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Hoping Ziba scores. Imagine 3 20 goal scorers and 5 guys with close a PPG or higher this season. Just imagine if this team didn't have the offensive struggles, Covid Mika, and the off-ice drama through the first 2 months. woof

Reactions: Ginger Papa

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
What is the reason the Rangers start completely dominating at the end of the season when it’s pretty much too late for two years straight now ?

The kids are starting to contribute.
No more DeAngelo distractions.
The goalies are playing better than they did early in the year.
Mika is Mika again.
Panarin is back after his leave of absence.

Take your pick. It's probably all of that and more. If the season were 82 games, the odds of us making the playoffs go up significantly IMO.

Whatever happens this year, lets wait and see what we look like to start next season. If we get off to a slow start again and there aren't major extenuating circumstances, then it's a cause for concern.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The kids are starting to contribute.
No more DeAngelo distractions.
The goalies are playing better than they did early in the year.
Mika is Mika again.
Panarin is back after his leave of absence.

Take your pick. It's probably all of that and more. If the season were 82 games, the odds of us making the playoffs go up significantly IMO.

Whatever happens this year, lets wait and see what we look like to start next season. If we get off to a slow start again and there aren't major extenuating circumstances, then it's a cause for concern.
I'll be a believer if they win tonight and follow it up by beating the Islanders Thursday night. Otherwise we seem to be spinning our wheels a bit here. Not saying the kids aren't improving because they are but the top 6 guys need to step up against the top 3/4 teams in the division down the stretch. Playoff type games.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'm totally ok with Blackwell...on the fourth line since we all know Gauthier is pretty much done for the season unless we are mathematically eliminated and even then not sure he gets in. So ok with Blackwell playing 4th line over PDG as long as he doesn't get pp time over Kakko/Laf/Kravtsov but he probably will lol.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
GO RONGOS

950F9E90-0C91-417A-947A-2B9D6E99383F.jpeg

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Rangers win and another Bruins loss and it’ll at least get interesting again for the final 6 games.

Without The now infamous Panarin Pause we’d be a playoff team. No doubt

Yes that was a killer but to be fair Boston had pretty much every dman out this year at one point just like pitt. Really only the islanders have been able to stay relatively healthy and drama free.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
It sucks I have to hope Blackwell is hurt to see Kravtsov play with good line mates. Even then we might see PDG with Arty and Strome and my head will explode

Reactions: EdJovanovski

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
What is the reason the Rangers start completely dominating at the end of the season when it’s pretty much too late for two years straight now ?
Some players are playing better but our level of competition has dropped. It's a little bit of both. We destroy bad defenses. We're average against playoff teams. Our PP has scorched the bottom dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad