GDT: Game # 50 - Rangers @ Senators - 5pm EST - MSG

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don’t think this will be an easy game, but Ottawa did play yesterday. They are better than their record indicates. Rangers just gotta bring some more offense. With Shesty in net which he should be have faith that they can get a win here.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Have a feeling it’s Geo today.

Please don’t break up Jones-Schneider.

I’ll be watching Tierney and Sanford. Possible targets.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I still can’t believe Laf only has 13 points in 47 games.
wpWiaHT.png

vGX7LXL.png

Pain.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
With Chabot out Ottawa is going to have to survive without a guy who has been leading the league in TOI all season.

Still, with there being such a gap between games, I don't see the point in starting Geo.

Great seat tickets for this game are going for less than 75 dollars American.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
We better get used to the fact there will be no easy games from now on in. Every game will be a dog fight, close battles, low scoring, playoff type games. No team can be underestimated.
Going to two shootouts since the break kinda puts the emphasis on this.

That said,...

We do have somewhat of an advantage over our opponent tonight, in that they played less than 24 hours ago. And with them making up games during the break, this will be their 9th game in 14 days. That's an insane number of games in only two weeks' time.

So, no doubt they will be banged up and tired, while we are fresh and healthy.

This is the one game after the break we should dominate. I'm looking for a big win tonight from our boys.

With Bread and Zee getting 4 points each and Fox with 5 assists. I think we are going to enjoy this game.

Last edited:

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
We better get used to the fact there will be no easy games from now on in. Every game will be a dog fight, close battles, low scoring, playoff type games. No team can be underestimated.
Going to two shootouts since the break kinda puts the emphasis on this.
My thoughts as well.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Listening to opposing broadcasts, every teams broadcast crew is always super ‘impressed’ at their teams first periods, ‘what a good start compared to the last game’, ‘team listened to coach and made adjustments and are finally coming out strong’, they see our record and assume we start strong, so funny and cringe to listen to.

Wonder what our advanced stats are period by period.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Canes are playing the Pens right now. Just hope it doesn't go to OT where 3 pts are gained.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad