Post-Game Talk: GAME 5 - St. Louis 2 BRUINS 1 - Blues lead series 3-2 - II - Barbashev suspended one game

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Again...

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s sheer and utter incompetence.

Incompetence from human error? or incompetence as per instructions?

Call it what you want, but since game 3 Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Funny how there's this idea and its been around for years, that in the third period particularly late the refs do not make calls, even blatant ones.

Yet when a player "mistakenly" flips a puck over the glass there's suddenly an unwritten rule "that's an automatic penalty" no matter at what portion of the game.

Yet the refs (and linesman) missed 2 too many men on the ice in game 5, Krug getting mugged twice and Acharri getting obviously slewfooted and a headshot at Johansen and one at Krug. None of it called.
But flip the puck over the glass. Ohhh nooo!!! Call 911!!!

It's pretty much OK for the Blues to do any damn thing they want right now, but thankfully they won't be able to avoid two very important penalties

shooting the puck over the glass and losing an offside challenge

Reactions: nORRis8

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
It's pretty much OK for the Blues to do any damn thing they want right now, but thankfully they won't be able to avoid two very important penalties

shooting the puck over the glass and losing an offside challenge

Yup. An obvious and blatant slewfoot that leads to a goal?
"Come on boys, lets line up at center, lets drop the puck".
A goal is scored on a 3 man rush.
" Hmmm, but player x's skate may have been one trillionth of an inch offside. Lets examine that for 45 minutes on video review".

Reactions: bobbyorr04

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Love it!

What do you think, @Bergyesque?
Hi there, hope you're doing good!
Don't know much about Asselin, except that he is a pest and has some scoring ability!
He might have played a bit with Olivier Galipeau at Bathurst in 2017-2018.
Anyway, always happy when the Bs steal a French guy from under the Habs nose! :naughty:

Reading stuff like the following give me a huge grin: :DD

Samuel Asselin préfère les Bruins aux Canadiens - TVA Sports
"Samuel Asselin chooses the Bruins over the Canadiens"

Samuel Asselin: «Profitez de votre journée»
"The Boston Bruins stole the Montréal Canadiens thunder by signing one of the most productive player in the CHL over the last 2 years." (last part is a bit strong, but what matters is the "Habs thunder stealing" part) :laugh:

The best thing in hockey, outside of winning the Cup, is to see a French guy score a winning goal for the Bruins against the Canadiens! :thumbu:
Let's hope he makes that far!

And now Bs, especially Marchy, Bergy and Pasta, please do something about those pesky, sneaky dirty Blues!

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Hi there, hope you're doing good!
Don't know much about Asselin, except that he is a pest and has some scoring ability!
He might have played a bit with Olivier Galipeau at Bathurst in 2017-2018.
Anyway, always happy when the Bs steal a French guy from under the Habs nose! :naughty:

Reading stuff like the following give me a huge grin: :DD

Samuel Asselin préfère les Bruins aux Canadiens - TVA Sports
"Samuel Asselin chooses the Bruins over the Canadiens"

Samuel Asselin: «Profitez de votre journée»
"The Boston Bruins stole the Montréal Canadiens thunder by signing one of the most productive player in the CHL over the last 2 years." (last part is a bit strong, but what matters is the "Habs thunder stealing" part) :laugh:

The best thing in hockey, outside of winning the Cup, is to see a French guy score a winning goal for the Bruins against the Canadiens! :thumbu:
Let's hope he makes that far!

And now Bs, especially Marchy, Bergy and Pasta, please do something about those pesky, sneaky dirty Blues!

I’m well, my friend! Thank you for asking.

I thought you would enjoy that! I really love when players from Quebec turn against the Canadiens, also. I hate the Habs quite a bit and especially love when Bergeron twists the knife in them. Ha ha! Hopefully Asselin and Galipeau carry on that tradition into the future.

The Bruins need to do whatever it takes tonight, because there is no tomorrow! Enjoy the game, mon frere! I hope you and yours are well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad