GDT: GAME #5 - Shark E. Cheese's - Canucks vs. Sharks - 7:00 p.m, SNET-VAN (not pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Please tell me that the Canucks are playing on Sportsnet and its not football.

It's on Sportsnet Vancouver (not Pacific), a separate channel you get if you have Sportsnet One.

Edit: http://www.sportsnet.ca/one/

RBru9gO.jpg

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Yeah I have Shaw. If it says one moment please does that mean I have it? because if a subscription notice comes up I am gonna be real mad.

If you have Sportsnet One, you'll have access to Sportsnet Vancouver. It will start showing something at 7pm, it's dead air when a game isn't going on.

StringerBell

Guesses on where Tortorella was going at the end of his Booth comments?

What do you think he was going to say he isn't crazy about? I initially thought hunting, but I think his methods of working out and his strong faith are also interesting possibilities.

Hunting

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
kk its SN1 or whatever you want to call it.

EDIT: But the one moment please sign means I have SN1 right? or does it do that even if you aren't subscribed and then they spoil your fun?

You said you have Shaw, right? When you go to channel 88 (SD)/224 (HD), do you see something? If you see whatever Sportsnet One has on right now, you'll see the game on Sportsnet Vancouver.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Me too. What provider do you have?

Can anyone that doesn't have Shaw confirm their screen is frozen?

Just read this tweet. No show until seven.

Dan Murphy‏@sportsnetmurph18m
NFL on SPac, so #canucks vs #SJSharks will be on Sportsnet Vancouver Hockey channel. No pre-game show tonight. Check your channel guide.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Just read this tweet. No show until seven.

Dan Murphy‏@sportsnetmurph18m
NFL on SPac, so #canucks vs #SJSharks will be on Sportsnet Vancouver Hockey channel. No pre-game show tonight. Check your channel guide.
Thanks. But my menu says there is a pre-game. Hope the tweet is right. Yeah Murph should have it right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad