GDT: GAME #5 - Shark E. Cheese's - Canucks vs. Sharks - 7:00 p.m, SNET-VAN (not pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
Perfect opportunity for the Canucks to bounce back.
Edler has been seeing a lot of minutes, hope he keeps it up.
Now, can Luongo steal the game against a big opponent?
Is our depth going to be a problem?
S

John McClane

Apr 23, 2012
Calgary, AB

So this might of been posted already, but for all the people who were making a big deal of the Torts/Booth comments without even seeing them here's the video. Really I don't think there's any rift between the two.

StringerBell

So this might of been posted already, but for all the people who were making a big deal of the Torts/Booth comments without even seeing them here's the video. Really I don't think there's any rift between the two.

Good call by Torts quitting while he's ahead haha. That would have caused an outrage in Vancouver.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
I love watching Torts pressers, I've never been a huge fan of the pre/post game coach stuff but he always has me interested.

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
D'awww look at Torts and the media get along.

What happens when the Canucks badly lose a game heh.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I predict the Sharks will have 44+ shotswhich is perfect because we all know Lu is a volume-shot goalie. He goes HAM when facing 40+. I hope he slaps the taste right out of jumbo joe's mouth too.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
I'm in a pissy mood to begin with so I really hope we knock those ****ers down a peg.

However, I think that my bad day continues and we're the ones who get lit up.

Betamax*

Visit Thornton in the hospital while he recovers from a broken leg caused by blocking a slap shot from Garrison.

I think Garrison has "injured" opposing players with his 101.8 mph rated slap shot but haven't "achieved" a broken leg ... yet.

If that were to happen, maybe we can have a Garrison variation of the Gordie Howe Hat Trick ... a goal, an assist and a broken leg.

Betamax*

Nope, just telling you, as you seem to be really pushing it

I think that's an interesting and important stat to track given the proclamations of Torts' and whether injuries occur or not.

cooker24

May 7, 2002
Visit site
Guesses on where Tortorella was going at the end of his Booth comments?

What do you think he was going to say he isn't crazy about? I initially thought hunting, but I think his methods of working out and his strong faith are also interesting possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad