Hedberg to get start tonight; Matteau not thinking about next game
Team Leadership needs to address slow starts

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

cj.gif

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Did they officially announce they were calling Butler up? I know it's all but guaranteed, but wasn't sure if something official went through yet.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

After that god awfull performance in Montreal, I hope we bounce back cause if we had problems with Montreal's forecheck, this isn't going to get any easier. Let's go defence, one pass and out of the zone, that's all I'm asking for.

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
This will probably be our first true test this year, and if the devils team that's been playing lately shows up tonight I expect a rout. On the flip side, if we do pull off a win I think we become the talk of the east.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Devils have a shot tonight, especially with Boston playing back to back. Not to excited about the the new line with Janssen and Butler, but I am curious to watch Butler with all the hype he has received on our thread.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Devils have a shot tonight, especially with Boston playing back to back. Not to excited about the the new line with Janssen and Butler, but I am curious to watch Butler with all the hype he has received on our thread.

Butler is getting hyped cause he went on a hot streak in the AHL. There's no way he'll duplicate his exploits by being put on a line with Cam ****ing Janssen. Seriously, wtf is Cam ****ing Janssen doing in our lineup, he's bordeline ECHL material and... Why the **** did Lou sign Barch, ON A TWO YEAR DEAL ?!?!?

I despise having goons in our lineup who can't contribute. Both players are horrible skaters and are straight up stealing from JVB cause they're getting paid to skate around, hit the glass with a devestating bodycheck and that's about it.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ

Not set in stone. No lines have been announced nor has Butler actually been called up. Like I said yesterday:

Who we want called up: Butler
Who Lou probably will call up: Sestito

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
When was the last time we won in Boston?

Please scratch Cam, I'd rather see Barch, lesser of the two bad options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->