GDT: GAME 5: Jan. 28th | Avs @ Oilers | SNET-W | 7:30 MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
RNH is such an amazing skater.

Surprised I haven't seen Justin Schultz's name in here more often, he's been having an unreal game despite the lack of points. Some nice defensive plays, nice offensive plays, been very very solid.

I'm picking Eberle for first star.

Rockettrudel

Jun 21, 2010
Hi im a montreal canadiens fan and i want to say you that im jealous of your kid line. This line will be the best foer years to come and its question time before you win the cup. By the way you should have draft ryan murray and not nail yakupov you didnt need him.

Oilin Toronto

Mar 31, 2010
Sharks fan here, just wanted to say I really underestimated Taylor Hall's speed. The guy must be one of the fastest skaters in the league. Kudos to having him, he's really impressive

Those that actually see him play will have a better appreciation. That's why Oil fans think he's vastly underrated on HF

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Yak Attack off the bench and into the back of the net. Great hustle by Gagner to take his man.

zeus3007*

Gagner busted his balls for that one.

Best thing about that one, is that it pads our pp%, lol.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Those that actually see him play will have a better appreciation. That's why Oil fans think he's vastly underrated on HF

I don't think he's underrated on the main boards. I've watched him play but he seems even quicker this season. Regardless of that, yeah he's grewt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->