GDT: Game 5: Hawks vs Blues - 7:30 CT on NBCSCH - Keiths 1000th Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Eh, I hate the Blues but it's not much of a rivalry compared to others around the league. Certainly not compared to what the Detroit rivalry used to be or those few years of playoff rounds against the 'nucks as well.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
maybe we all do not appreciate it, but for me growing up post 1988, the only legit Hawks player (meaning spent significant time as a Hawk) that went into the HOF is Chelios. Roenick, Larmer and Belfour are outside looking in. Savard obviously counts but I was real little in his days. No player from 1996 on that became a Hawk for a significant time will be HOF material...until now.

to know that we have witnessed 4 legit first ballot HOFers in our lifetime from this run is absolutely mind blowing. Congrats Keith, you have been an amazing soldier and someone that we still take for granted to this day.

Reactions: bobbydigital

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
We are unbelievably lucky to have a defenseman like Keith play for the Hawks. Players like him just don’t come along often.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I’m at Buffalo Wild Wings and the TVs are working like complete shit. It’s really aggravating I can’t wait to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad