GDT: Game 5: Hawks vs Blues - 7:30 CT on NBCSCH - Keiths 1000th Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Torts is a pretty damn good coach.

The media loves to show Torts on a tirade and that is pretty much all most hockey fans see ... but he is also very passionate about his job and highly regarded by the hockey community. He treats players honestly and didn't hesitate to call out Saad when he saw him dogging it and when that didn't improve CBJ pawned him off on us. I'm sure Torts had some major input into that decision.

I suppose some fans would rather have the country club Q approach of vanilla responses no matter what is going on on the ice, followed by bizarre line-up decisions.

Last edited:

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Glad to see Saad on the 4th line where he belongs. He was a 30pt scorer last season, playing 82 games on the top line. Time to move over.

He can't even play defense anymore. Just shy, and out of it. Probably saves his energy for after work, finding new ways to spend $36m.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Saad just looks like he's disinterested out there. It's like the Monstars stole his powers.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Kunitz really hasn't looked that bad in the last 2 games. Ideally is he on the roster? No. But he hasn't been terrible.
It's up to Q to use him correctly...... lol.

Reactions: jls24

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Kunitz really hasn't looked that bad in the last 2 games. Ideally is he on the roster? No. But he hasn't been terrible.
It's up to Q to use him correctly...... lol.
lol, I agree as well...I guess...I had expectations that he would be tripping over the blueline by now, but for the most part he has stuck to his role and just kind of stayed out of trouble or the spotlight for the wrong reasons...lets hope he just does enough to not suck tonight!

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
20181013_182328_zpsubnr6p5i.jpg

SRO is fricken cool!

Harvard Dan

Apr 16, 2012
NW McHenry County
I think I hate the Blues more than any Hawks rival (even in the old Detroit Sucks days). Maybe it was all the games we'd go see in the Old Checkerdome when I went to EIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad