GDT: Game 5 - Flames (2-2-0) @ Avalanche (3-1-0) 8:00PM MT (CBC, SN1, CITY / FAN960)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Oh yeah, one more thing, I really liked Andersson's play as the game wore on. Started being far more active defensively which allowed him to spend far less time in his own zone.

Oh and I liked Rittich's puck-playing. Not nearly as helter-skelter as Smith's, but definitely took the dump-in away from the Avs.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Holy shit, it's 06:40 am in UK and I am drinking and cheering my team. WTF was that, why do you do this to me :)

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I believed we could turn this around ,,,those MFing goals by Avs were a freak goals, the G was super solid. Top guys played their part when all was in stake, Bennett was extremely good, sharp, hungry and ready to go..if you know what I mean .... :) Also, THANKS LINDI. Top signing.

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Scary. Come on people. This team needs you support, also I am getting to like Bill. He made some great adjustments to win this one..

I just don't follow what you mean?

CFHF supports the Flames. And the Flames have a ton of online support between the various venues (Calgarypuck, CFHF, twitter, instagram, facebook, flamesnation, matchsticks & gasoline)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I liked the usage of the timeout by Peters, really seemed to settle things down.
Good job by Bennett in driving the net and Backlund keeping the shot along the ice drawing the rebound.
That steal and game tying goal by Lindholm was a thing of beauty.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
While we're throwing out line combos

Tkachuk - Bennett - Neal
Gaudreau - Lindholm - Monahan
Jankowski - Backlund - Czarnik
Ryan - Dube - Frolik
How about we never discuss Bennett at centre ever again. I'm convinced putting him back there will just ruin him for extended stretches.

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
How about we never discuss Bennett at centre ever again. I'm convinced putting him back there will just ruin him for extended stretches.

Lol

Gaudreau-Bennett-Jooris/Frolik was a line in Bennett's rookie season. Bennett had points in about six consecutive games before Hartley broke them up because Monahan looked hopeless without Gaudreau. Ruin him? More like unleash him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad