TV: Fox Sports Arizona

Radio: ?

Coyotes Lines

pqSRoir.jpg

Pre-Game Notes

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
So Dubnyk, remember how we helped turn your entire career around? Yeah about that, we kinda need you to do something for us now..

Reactions: Jakey53

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I could see going the milk carton route.

Any GDT I don't have to make is a good GDT.

I mean, I would say you deserve a medal for posting them during the terribad years, but you're a mod so... Happy birthday.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
The Coyotes new TV show

The Terribad Years

With a Little Help From My Friends (Joe Cocker version) plays over a montage of Arcobello, Hodgman, Gormley, Chipchura and Crombeen skating...
Don't forget the inevitable debate post-loss between the keep or fire tippet crowds

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, Wild is back-to-back.

I had put some money on them going to overtime vs Nashville. Was probably thinking that would have been the best for the Yotes. Should have learnt to not wager "with the hart" anymore. It never works. Never.

Just score some goals. Not all else is that horrible.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So, Wild is back-to-back.

I had put some money on them going to overtime vs Nashville. Was probably thinking that would have been the best for the Yotes. Should have learnt to not wager "with the hart" anymore. It never works. Never.

Just score some goals. Not all else is that horrible.

I'll wager that Galchenyuk wins the Hart.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
This is where it turns around. I just dropped 50 dollars which they match (First time bet) so 100 on the Yotes to win the cup. I got 1 to 10 000 odds, frick thats 1 000 000.00 That by itself will make this season interesting and comical Goooooo Yotes

Reactions: Name Nameless

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Who listens to Spittin' Chiclets? I know a few of you do because it's been mentioned a few times. For those unaware it's a podcast that features Paul Bissonnette that is part of the Barstool Sports umbrella. The most recent episode, Episode 116, released yesterday is worth listening to at least the first few minutes. Biz reveals his good luck charm that helped the Coyotes score a goal and a win on the road in Anaheim. It's a tale you'll never hear on an official NHL broadcast. Here's to Biz working his magic again tonight in St. Paul.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
NHL.com shows this game as a national broadcast (so no Tyson and McConnell).

Let's not embarrass ourselves in front of all of America.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad