Mason
Bobrovsky

Inactive
Atkenson, Gillies, Savard​

Last edited:

BJFan1

Feb 6, 2008
Columbus
Taking some friends who typically don't get to go to hockey games and going tonight... here's to hoping they at least compete... :cry:

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
This one could, and maybe should, get UGLY. That probably means it'll be a helluva game.

Totally agree. The games (going into) where it looks like we have no hope are usually the games that the CBJ play their best.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I'll also say 8-1. It's a SMART move to put Mason in. Mason or Bobrovsky, I think we get destroyed either way. I don't want Bobrobsky being in net, getting destroyed and losing confidence in himself.

Umberger finally gets a useless goal(unless breaking the shutout is considered useful).

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
I am actually an optimist about tonight's game. i think the defense finally shows up (still gets scored on, but shows up) and the offense finds a way to get 2 past Crawford. That's where the optimism stops, I've seen Chicago 3 times and they are far too talented to lose to the Jackets. Hawks win this one tonight 4-2

whalerjacket

It never happened.
Jun 19, 2007
Troy, Ohio
Look for me on the bench between the first and second period! My son will be playing in the kiddie game.

My other son will be disappointed that Atkinson is still out. He's become a favorite simply because A. He has the same first name and B. as he says, "he's as tall as my dad."

Still waiting to see which Jacket will step up this season (if anyone).

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Patrick Sharp likes to get on the scoresheet against the Jackets.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Going to the game tonight. Looking forward to being highly entertained by the Hawks.

Mason in the nets????.............hilarious; can't believe he still has a job in the NHL..........

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I know a lot of you are thinking this too, so I'm just going to say it. Starting Bob against Dallas means we think we can win that game. Starting Mason tonight is akin to waving (carrying?) the white flag.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I know a lot of you are thinking this too, so I'm just going to say it. Starting Bob against Dallas means we think we can win that game. Starting Mason tonight is akin to waving (carrying?) the white flag.

Feels like the white flag is going up. Bob lost last one so it Mase's turn to "grab" the net.

Is this ground hogs day all over again?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Odds of a first minute goal by the Hawks. It has happened in 2 of the 4 games played. 50/50 or too small of a sample size?:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->