GDT: Game 5: Boston vs. Montreal 10 May 2014 |7 PM| CBC, NBCSN, RDS, 98.5 | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
How was that not interference by Emelin if erikson never touched the puck?

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Good response after that Habs goal - Merlot giving us the shifts we need to get some momentum back. Stay out of the box and we are good in the third.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Bruins up 2 going into the third. Lets see how the Habs like playing from behind in the final act.

Have a feeling that 3 goals won't do.

Luckily, Desharnais didn't flop after he felt Dougie's stick ... would have been a PS I guess.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Nice game so far.

STAY OUT OF THE BOX

and finish them

Ditto!

Put the. Hammer down, legally make them hurt and score more goals.

Yeti with an amazing game and best game from Looch this series. Hopefully Looch will get Krejci and Iggy going.

Subban doesn't like getting hit. We need to keep hitting him.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Subban sucks so bad in his own zone

He's afraid of getting hit. Every time he goes into a corner he's just terrified someone like Lucic is going to cream him. It's pathetic because he always turns his back and tries to draw a penalty. Stick hits the shoulder? Sell it like it hit your face and whip your head back.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Need to win 3rd period.Won 2 now got win last one.Dump pucks deep they have play D then.Anyone notice when a pu k dumped Subbans way he never plays it he always waits before boards for attacker.Then other d takes it.That is interferance by tge COWARD SOOK.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I still can't believe he won the Norris :shakehead

Still pisses me off. He didn't even have that great of a year defensively. I don't think I've seen someone of his caliber so scared to get hit. He's passed or shot four times this game then immediately gone backwards for fear of some contact. Not to mention his falling down to duck two hits this series.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
The best thing about PK Subban is...... he's going to make the Habs pay this summer.....and oh boy do I mean paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->