Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Someone should photoshop those eyes on an Owl

owlattack1.jpg

Reactions: avsfan09

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
What a series!! A month ago we were talking about the tank and we just eliminated the #1 seed in the West! So proud of this group! Most fun I’ve had watching hockey in years, AVS ARE A WAGON!

Reactions: CobraAcesS and 21

Ryan Pat80

Mar 16, 2019
Colorado Springs
Agree 100%. Outcoached.

And I like my crow well done, served with Hollandaise sauce. I was not on the Bednar bandwagon. Am now. Home delivery of crow?
Never knew just how much success Bednar has had coaching at every single level. I too wasn't sold on him, but he's making one hell of a case.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Zadorov ending Ratboy in game 2 was as big of a moment as there was. Pretty much everyone from our team came out to play, almost impossible to single out anyone even Mack. Gabe was a beast, as was Mikko, and Ty, and LBN, and Grubby, and Cole, and Cale .......
Ghetto was meh and Brassard sucked imo. Also, I didn't like Cole's back to back OT penalties at all. Everybody else (and Cole most of the time) was brilliant. MacKinnon might really be the best player on this planet when he enters beast mode but you're right, it was a complete team effort.

Makar will have some time to practice with the team until the next game and we should have Girard, who might have been our best dman in game 2, back then. Avs are scary now.

Reactions: Foppa2118

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
It's becoming clear you guys are primed for a dynasty. Getting this win and whatever else comes in the playoffs, followed by a top 4 OA pick for your 2nd line C? Oh and another 1st rounder. And that defense?

Disgusting. Enjoy it ;)
Thousands of things have to go right for that. You already need a lot of luck to win the Cup once. I obviously hope you're right but I think it's better to just enjoy the journey this team is taking us on. It's been crazy since Sakic has taken over, though. Good times to be an Avs fan.

Reactions: missionAvs and cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad