Post-Game Talk: Game #49 - Sabres @ The Powerhouse - 6PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
great game from lines 1 and 3. this shakeup is really benefitting them.

the other two lines were horrible. few games in a row now the panarin line has been the worst line on the ice.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
The three homeboys realize they won't be together for much longer right? unless 89 or 93 take a little discount.
Win is a win tho and would be happy to stay withing 2-4 points of boston for those final games vs them
It’s sad honestly. Buchnevich and Zibanejad seem like the kind of guys who would take a discount, but who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
great game from lines 1 and 3. this shakeup is really benefitting them.

the other two lines were horrible. few games in a row now the panarin line has been the worst line on the ice.

When Strome scoring drys up, you never notice him, until he takes a hideous penalty

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
It’s sad honestly. Buchnevich and Zibanejad seem like kind of guys who would take a discount, but who knows?
I refuse to believe Gorton is such an idiot he'd piss away key ELC years by bringing countless guys over a season early, give Kreider 7 M AAV and Strome 4+ but not retain enough for Buch

I've thought it all season but I refuse to believe he's that stupid until it happens.

I HAVE to believe he has a plan to bring back Buch and Zib. We can jettison Strome.

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
Kakko 2 goals.
Laf apple.
Chytil apple.
Jones first point.
Fox 3 apples.

RF6X.gif

LOL

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
This one the kids the kids the kids

Chytil kakko lafreniere fox and Jones were all really good tonight I thought

don’t think Shesterkin was his best don’t love that performance the third goal in particular bugs me.

Miller I thought legit had a nightmare of a game. Smith doesn’t help

Strome had a throw back game

if mika played like this all year we’d be comfortably in a playoff spot.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I refuse to believe Gorton is such an idiot he'd piss away key ELC years by bringing countless guys over a season early, give Kreider 7 M AAV and Strome 4+ but not retain enough for Buch

I've thought it all season but I refuse to believe he's that stupid until it happens.

I HAVE to believe he has a plan to bring back Buch and Zib. We can jettison Strome.
Fingers crossed. The key is how much Zibanejad wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->