GDT: Game #49 - Sabres @ The Powerhouse - 6PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I am almost ready to toss the towel LOL....just got my tee times for Thursday-Friday-Sat-Sun.....I usually get told of our Cup chances when I am on the tee set to poke out a nice fade around the dogleg left on my first shot of the season . I expect that Gerard Gallant will also likely be on our course one or two of those days as well !!!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-buffalo-sabres.gif

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Day-to-day on Trouba is certainly positive. Whilst we all had a major scare, he did not lose consciousness or his footing after he got up from the initial hit.

We all have seen the rough ones, where the guy helplessly tries to get up over and over again.

Luckily a mild concussion, it seems.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
let Trouba rest until next season. No reason to rush him back, we're not making the yoffs. Let Jones and maybe even Tarmo get some bigger minutes. Keep Laf on line 1, keep kreider on line 3, let laf or kakko or krav get some PP time. Thats whats important now. Not barely squeaking by Buffalo and gaining hope, and then dropping 4 straight to NYI and Boston while playing the kids 9 minutes a night because they're "must win" games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad