GDT: GAME #49 | LEAFS @ HABS | WED, APR 28 @8PM EST | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Petry is so salty. Gets beat on the rush by Tavares, bear hugs, the resorts to a wrestling move and then complains to the ref. Make better choices in free agency man.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
2nd line a bit quite tonight
Galch looking like he doesn’t want to start in the playoffs
Needs to sit for one game

Gally drew a penalty and took one. He is fading it seems, the initial adrenaline rush isn't there.

I try and have faith in a player, because we've seen his potential, and, the team is winning. That's key for me. The Galchenyuk we saw the first 5-6 games can be a difference maker for any team in the post-season. I hope he can return to that.

As it were, I see a toss up between he and Mik for the third line when Hyman comes back. I would still lean Gally, as long as he plays two ways as he can finish at times, and, he has an edge from time to time. That is how I would set up the lines. I think Leafs need to have Hyman and Foligno in the top two, but it's difficult to see Galchenyuk further down, he loses some of his effectiveness.

I can see why teams get frustrated. He could really set himself up well if he just goes for it.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
RIP

Back then there was him, George Armstrong and Johnny Bucyk with that nickname.
And this one late at night
upload_2021-4-28_19-22-17.png

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
Why is matthews on his off side on the half wall. He should play the OV role on every power play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->