Post-Game Talk: Game 49: Knights @ Sens 4:30 p.m. Deboer Debut Edition

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I, for one, am not complaining. (Shocking!) Given all that has transpired the last day or so, and even against weak competition, I'll take the two points. :thumbu:

Seemed to be much more energy/effort/jump to the team tonight. Certainly more than in some recent games. And that's all I ask for. (Oh, and also the Cup.) :laugh:

Go! :vegas Go!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
PDB undefeated

Stone line looked incredible.

Tuch really needs to get it together.

Fleury still a bit shaky but overall pretty good tonight

Eakin is a goddamn hell nightmare on skates and not in a good way.

Chandler is the best.

Elite goal scorer Ryan Reaves strikes again.

Some of those penalties were downright silly.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Good game.

Even against the Sens though, there were a couple of horrible defensive mistakes that could have led to goals.

I am going to wait and see.

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
I’m not over the gallant firing, but I am over the DeBoer hate. I mean the dude just got fired from the sharks after 5 or 6 seasons where he did some good things over there. . . Shit, he probably hates the sharks just as much we do. Welcome aboard Golden MisPete.

Plus he wants to be here. He was sitting poolside in Florida in the middle of January with his family.

Still. getting. Paid.

He didn’t need the money. He didn’t need a job. And he Damn well didn’t need the Knights. . He wanted the knights. Respect.

anyway, I’m not gonna get excited after beating the sens. I’m not gonna hate on DeBoer. I will however hate on people claiming they’re gonna boo him at the 1st game back at T-Mobile.

upload_2020-1-16_23-22-22.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->