Post-Game Talk: Game 49: Knights @ Sens 4:30 p.m. Deboer Debut Edition

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand why they don't give Elvenes a shot with Bill out. If this one season is worth firing your coach for, it's worth burning an ELC year.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand why they don't give Elvenes a shot with Bill out. If this one season is worth firing your coach for, it's worth burning an ELC year.

I don't think his contract can slide this season anyway. He was drafted the same season as Glass and Hague.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think his contract can slide this season anyway. He was drafted the same season as Glass and Hague.

Then they should give him a trot around the course while Bill is sidelined. At the very worst, it will give Lucas a feel for where he needs to get to at NHL level.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Usually, I know exactly how the game will go. :laugh:

This one, I got nothing. :huh:
How do you have nothing... it's a post game thread... it went terrible :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

images

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Then they should give him a trot around the course while Bill is sidelined. At the very worst, it will give Lucas a feel for where he needs to get to at NHL level.

I mean, a game or two wouldn't hurt even if he was clearly out of his depth because you send him back to the AHL. Unless they feel it would cost them games.....but Eakin, he already does his best at that.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Oh, yeah. The post game thread.

Who would have thought Karlsson being in the lineup was holding Eakin back? I mean, seven goals!?! I was begging him to stop for Ottawa's sake.

Now, how did we lose in the end?

Good call kidnapping DeMelo and taking him with us, though. DeBoer's first success as coach.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I wonder if Karlsson would still be playing if Gallant was still coach? Was this a case of him letting an injured player continue his streak when he should have been recovering? Seems a bit odd he never misses a game until the coach is let go.

I wonder how long he has been playing with this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->