GDT: Game 49: Coyotes @ Senators - 5:30 PM - FSAZ+

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Will the team be bringing back the jersey with the cacti on it any time soon?

This one? It's a beaut!

s-l640.jpg

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I rewound the tape. OELs last shift was around 15:30, and there was nothing apparent that caused an injury.

yup, you can see him go down the tunnel at 15:27 and he never returns...looked ok skating off that last shift, and that was after the long delay for the 2nd goal review...weird.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Oilers fan here. Your team is ballsy as hell for staying in the hunt with all these injuries. I'm rooting for you guys to make the playoffs, was able to catch a game down there earlier this month and I had a great time.

Also, your throwback jersey is the best in the league. Will the team be bringing back the jersey with the cacti on it any time soon?
Thanks. Was at your Palace last week. Stunning. Stunning amount of full bars in the place as well. Was in Sec 101. Terrific people. You deserve better.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Thanks. Was at your Palace last week. Stunning. Stunning amount of full bars in the place as well. Was in Sec 101. Terrific people. You deserve better.
Sorry you had to watch our garbage team. Our barn is going to be empty next season at least, maybe it will spur our owner to take some action.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Team has earned 14 points out of 18 possible in their last 9 games.

Now 2 points out of a wild card spot (equal games played but we don't have the tie breaker).

Reactions: Naych_PHX

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Nine days off after tomorrow, then a VERY busy February schedule, including two games against DAL and VAN each.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
HOPEFULLY we see someone come back from injury after the all-star break. Would be a massive boost.

Richardson will surely come back first. The only other two skating are Dvo and Grabs, but who knows how far away they are.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
At the start of the season somebody here posted that we would have perhaps the best defensive corps in the league. I thought he was nuts. A tip of the hat to him, whoever he is.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I’m so sick and tired of Chychrun playing up front on the powerplay. Every time the puck hits his stick he fires it on net, and it’s usually terrible shot selection. Awful. He has no offensive awareness,
They have him there for his net presence and shot. I actually like him there.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
"A big key to Arizona's success is John MacLean"

excuse me TSN why would you lie like that
Posters on this board liked to blame MacLean earlier in the year, but RT talked very highly of him, so, their opinion could be right, and us posters wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad