GDT: GAME #49 - Chicago at BRUINS 1/20 7 PM | NESN, NHL (US), SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Big save Tuukka. Guy has be sitting all game on a chair in net and BANG goal. Send him and DK packing while they have some valve

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
I hope the players feel good about the fact that they're going to cost a top coach in this league his job. Good thing for Clode is he won't be unemployed long.

robinsonp16

Jan 12, 2017
Backs against the wall... The whole Bruins fan base loosing faith... The jobs of coach and management in jeopardy... And the Bruins respond by getting shut out by a backup goalie in their own house. What a team

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Nash way late getting back..How much salary Sweeney waste on Nash, Beleskey Hayes Liles .He should be fired not Claude.F I'm mad

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
ya nothing against Scott Darling...more of Bruins getting shutout back to back at home

Oh yeah, it's infuriating. And what claws at my skin even more will be the fact that the post game interviews will all be "effort was there, but we just couldn't find a way." Blah blah blah shut the **** up and score a ****ing goal. I can't stand that ****

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Backs against the wall... The whole Bruins fan base loosing faith... The jobs of coach and management in jeopardy... And the Bruins respond by getting shut out by a backup goalie in their own house. What a team

That's the problem, fans care, but the players and management clearly don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->