GDT: Game # 48 - Rangers vs Flyers - 7pm EST- MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
FLYERS (21-18-7) at RANGERS (23-18-6)

7 p.m. ET; NHLN, TVAS, MSG, NBCSP, NHL.TV

Flyers projected lineup

Giroux - Couturier - Voracek
Farabee - Hayes - Allison
van Riemsdyk - Laughton - Konecny
Lindblom - Patrick - Aube-Kubel

Provorov - Braun
Sanheim - Hagg
Gostisbehere - Myers

Lyon
Elliott

Scratched: Samuel Morin
Injured: Morgan Frost (shoulder), Carter Hart(knee), Tanner Laczynski (hip)

Rangers projected lineup

Lafreniere - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Panarin - Strome - Blackwell
Kreider - Chytil - Kakko
Howdy Doody - Rooney - Kravtsov

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Smith
Hajek - Jones

Georgiev
Shesterkin

Scratched: Julien Gauthier, Phillip Di Giuseppe, Anthony Bitetto

Injured: Jacob Trouba (upper body)

Quinn changing lines this game? Not sure...

6C37C9B8-59D8-4B46-86C2-B95803050802.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I know it's a cliche, but it's time to play the kids.

Zero hopes to see Gauthier, but more ice time for the young guns if you would please.

Fox and Lindgren are clearly exhausted, and with good reason.

Before things went to shit last game with the penalties, Laf was looking really good on the top line. Give Kravtsov a full game with Panarin and Strome.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
We’re basically eliminated from contention, we should say f*** it and roll out this

Panarin - Kravtsov - Buchnevich
Lafreniere - Zibanejad - Kakko
Kreider - Chytil - Strome
Gauthier - Howden - Blackwell

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Smith
Hajek - Jones

if we plan on molding Kravtsov into a C long term do you think they should give him a look in some of the remaining games now that we’re out of the playoff race?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I only skip games that life prevents me from watching. I won’t say no to dinner with friends to stay home and watch the game, but I won’t skip a game I’m home for, regardless of how frustrating things get. I’m watching because I believe in our youth. I believe that any game, regardless whether it’s a W or a 6-2 embarrassment, could be the game where Laf or KK do something unbelievable. I’m watching because Panarin and Mika one-timers still have a 50% chance of making me smile. I expect nothing. I’d like to see the kids in more prominent roles now that the playoffs are out of reach. Either way, I don’t get bent out of shape based on the results. I just want to see progress and glimpses of the future.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
This page re-directed me to a diabetes management site. Kakko, are you reading and redirecting the page?

@Loki Dog 74 I wouldn't stay home to watch this bunch of clowns if I had a better option.

At the same time, all losses are lessons learned for the young ones at this stage of their early careers. From that point of view, there are no bad games. They are learning what bad habits not to inherit from the veteran core.

I miss sir avgard hockey professor. I would love his insights down this stretch of final games.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I don’t want Quinn to get COVID but I would be happy if he was in the protocol again. Maybe that we can get Kravy off the 4th line. It would be nice to call up Barron too. O Knobby where art thou?

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad