GDT: Game 48: Blue Monsters @ Panthers, 7PM EST

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I almost wore a paper bag to a game once in the Howson era. If I were attending games this season I would probably actually do it this time.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Atkinson and Roslovic had a vacation, at least that's what it looked like. Laine didn't have his day, but at least he tried. Matteau is Matteau. He`s good in checking line and not with technical players.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Sometimes I look at the statistics and think about the basis on which they make them.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Why the dumping on Boll? As skills coach he’s completely transferred his entire skill set to these guys. :naughty:

Agree that we should not be dumping on Boll per se, but the people who put him in that position.

I can’t believe someone went to their boss with his resume in hand to even suggest him as a candidate. Not only that but the decision maker *approved* the hire. It’s laughable.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Agree that we should not be dumping on Boll per se, but the people who put him in that position.

I can’t believe someone went to their boss with his resume in hand to even suggest him as a candidate. Not only that but the decision maker *approved* the hire. It’s laughable.
Totally agree - I was being sarcastic

Reactions: JacketFanInFL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad