BRUINS GDT GAME 48 7:07 PM: ST LOUIS - NESN, SN360, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
St. Louis has been red-hot of late and has climbed back into Wild Card contention in the West. Cooled off a bit with the OTL in Brooklyn, but the Blues have been playing well.

This will not be an easy game. They're starting to put things together and Binnington has been outstanding in goal.

Allen is reported to be the starter for tonight's tilt. Hopefully that works in the Bruins favor.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Need to see something out of this team.

Actually nervous for this one. You can't lose to this years Flyers AND Blues.

Go B's!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I know it's early but....

DROP THE ****ING PUCK ALREADY!!!! :yo:

22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Hello folks I come in peace... How do bruins usually play in back 2 backs? Gambling purposes

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Allen, despite his overall numbers, has a 2.21 GAA and .925 SV% on the road. We’ve had a lot of blowouts at home where we just didn’t show up, causing his numbers to look way worse than he’s actually played. Good luck tonight though guys. Boston is one of my favorite Eastern teams to watch.

Also why is Gryz not playing? I know the about the Schenn rumors and he’s supposedly a piece coming back.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Not sure if we should ever trust Jaffe again :sarcasm:, but:

didn't they smoke Detroit in November and Pastrnak had a hattrick?

not sure that math adds up

unless he is just picking individual games out

oops I quoted the wrong post, pretend I quoted the other Jaffe tweet

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Allen, despite his overall numbers, has a 2.21 GAA and .925 SV% on the road. We’ve had a lot of blowouts at home where we just didn’t show up, causing his numbers to look way worse than he’s actually played. Good luck tonight though guys. Boston is one of my favorite Eastern teams to watch.

Also why is Gryz not playing? I know the about the Schenn rumors and he’s supposedly a piece coming back.

We have quite a few NHL quality defenseman right now, so Cassidy looks to be rotating guys out to keep them fresh. Gryz is a solid player.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Healthy scratch, probably to give John Moore some playing time

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
We have quite a few NHL quality defenseman right now, so Cassidy looks to be rotating guys out to keep them fresh. Gryz is a solid player.

That’s completely fair. I had just seen a lot of you guys say he’s been one of your best dmen this year, so I was a little shocked.

Also, we’re going with 11F/7D tonight

Kyrou-O’Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Fabbri-Sundqvist-Maroon
Blais-Barbashev

Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo
Gunnarsson

Reactions: BMC and Emerz

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

You also have to factor in Cassidy's undying loyalty to Kevan Miller.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Just win. Enough of these lost points against basement teams.
And some fans think we are 2 pieces away from being a contender. I wouldn't give up a single piece for a rental.

Hockey trade or bust. Long and short term goals in mind. It can happen. Just have to pick the right partners.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Going to miss this one as I’ll be at MSG for Rangers/Hawks.

Would be nice to check in and see a big offensive night. Looking forward to reading the analysis here on the way home.

Maybe with STL in town we’ll get a late night deal a la 2011? Anyone else remember when the media was told to hang around late one night postgame? We were getting hyped that the long awaited Kaberle deal was finally coming true. This place was pretty let down when it turned out to “only” be Chris Kelly. Little did we know...

Reactions: BMC

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Hoping for a good performance out of Rask tonight.

Seems like goaltending has gone from our biggest strength to our biggest weakness, with both goalies allowing 3 or 4 goals on 18 shots every other night.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
That’s completely fair. I had just seen a lot of you guys say he’s been one of your best dmen this year, so I was a little shocked.

Also, we’re going with 11F/7D tonight

Kyrou-O’Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Fabbri-Sundqvist-Maroon
Blais-Barbashev

Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo
Gunnarsson
Grizz was 2nd in TOI for the Bruins the last 2 games if that tells you anything. He's not being sat for performance.

Some think he is being sat tonight because a deal is imminent but it could just as easily be keeping guys fresh. From a performance standpoint honestly Chara could sit after last night but given his status that's pretty unlikely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->