GDT: Game 47: San Jose Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | KarlssonFest 2019

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
FROM THE MAKER OF KARLSSONFEST 2018

250253.jpg

IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE NHL

:nhl

THE SAN JOSE SHARKS

:sharks

AND THE VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS

:vegas

SPONSORED ONCE AGAIN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR MONEY BY

upload_2018-11-25_0-8-16-jpeg.157791

WE BRING YOU KARLSSONFEST 2019!

WHERE WE ANSWER ONCE AND FOR ALL*
*Only Applies To A Vegas Victory

IS ONE KARLSSON BETTER THAN TWO!

images
upload_2018-11-25_0-16-47-jpeg.157795

VS

tenor.gif

:sharks @ :vegas

San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights
7:00 PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas
FORWARDS
Pacioretty-Max.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png

Pirri-Brandon.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Lindberg-Oscar_2.png
Carpenter-Ryan.png
Zykov.jpg

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Theodore-Shea_2.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

GOALIES
Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Lagace.jpg

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I don't ask for much in the life.... but please please please don't let San Jose win their 1000th against us. I wouldn't mind as much but their are a few fans who have really made me hate the sharks, and I'd really like to do this after the game.

tenor.gif

Reactions: MordredGK

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I know there have been explanations, but I really don't get it with Pirri. Fairly key four point game tonight vs the Sharks, still missing Carrier, Smitty, of course Haula, etc., and couldn't we use Pirri tonight? Who goes to the second line. Zykov? I assume he's gonna play now. Is Pirri gonna get that ninth game? And then what? Not waivers. IS GMGM just showcasing Pirri as trade bait? Seems like if he's in your longish term plans, then you keep him up. He's earned it.

This is really starting to gnaw on my last nerve. :madfire: Unless there's some kind of trade brewing, I just don't get it. :dunno:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I know there have been explanations, but I really don't get it with Pirri. Fairly key four point game tonight vs the Sharks, still missing Carrier, Smitty, of course Haula, etc., and couldn't we use Pirri tonight? Who goes to the second line. Zykov? I assume he's gonna play now. Is Pirri gonna get that ninth game? And then what? Not waivers. IS GMGM just showcasing Pirri as trade bait? Seems like if he's in your longish term plans, then you keep him up. He's earned it.

This is really starting to gnaw on my last nerve. :madfire: Unless there's some kind of trade brewing, I just don't get it. :dunno:
I feel the same, I could excuse earlier when there was no roster spot when players came back from IR... but that is not the case today. I don't give a damn about his waiver exempt status, there is a spot on the roster and he should be in that spot. Stop playing f***en games and turf someone. :madfire::madfire::madfire::madfire::madfire:

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I’m not wearing white tonight. I own 3 Golden Knights shirts/jerseys. None of which are white. This whole, Frost the Fortess is lame. We aren’t Winnipeg[/endof*****yrant

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vegas07

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I’m not wearing white tonight. I own 3 Golden Knights shirts/jerseys. None of which are white. This whole, Frost the Fortess is lame. We aren’t Winnipeg[/endof*****yrant

I don’t like it either. Last time there were a lot of fans that didn’t wear white so it didn’t even look good.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad