GDT: Game 47: Sabres vs Flames - 1/16 9:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
giphy.webp

CAPTAIN JAAAAACK

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
It was an even enough game right up to the third and then the flames turned it on! We’re lucky to walk away with two points but its not like we didn’t earn them. I like that we answered the bell after that shit oilers game.

Reactions: Tatre

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Big win tonight, especially with Boston losing to Philly today.

Buffalo is now 3pts back from Boston and Montreal and 2pts back of Pittsburgh for the final wildcard spot.

This win tonight puts them right back in the thick of the playoff race. And they still have a game in hand against Montreal.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
Many teams throw out there best 3 players to start overtime, and we throw out Connor frickin Sheary, turnover machine.

Not only would I not start him in OT, I wouldn't give him a single OT shift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caroline Says ll

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Gaudreau the #1 star. :laugh:

They redeemed themselves in the first game against Calgary. Almost forgot we nearly had that game won before a late goal with the goalie pulled and then lost in the extra period.

This has to be a spark. They need to string some 3-4 game win streaks. Insane we go from first in the league to out of a spot in less then 2 months. A 12 out of 14 point stretch over 7 games is needed badly. But eventually Montreal will falter. I expect Dahlin, Skinner and Eichel to come out blasting after the bye. They need the rest.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Gaudreau the #1 star. :laugh:

They redeemed themselves in the first game against Calgary. Almost forgot we nearly had that game won before a late goal with the goalie pulled and then lost in the extra period.

This has to be a spark. They need to string some 3-4 game win streaks. Insane we go from first in the league to out of a spot in less then 2 months. A 12 out of 14 point stretch over 7 games is needed badly. But eventually Montreal will falter. I expect Dahlin, Skinner and Eichel to come out blasting after the bye. They need the rest.
Should have been Ullmark

Reactions: Buffaloed

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Lmao I’m watching the flames
Feed (I’m in the area) and they interviewed Eichel after the game and he was so gassed after the OT could barely breathe but happy the mood is good back there lots of smiles, it must feel good to beat one of the best teams after hittting two posts, first goal back from injury too... and after we play great versus Tampa and lose we play defeat vs Edmonton scoring chances and shots wise despite the five goal loss and tonight a very good battle t win, we just need as jack put it to grab two last points before the break versus those mother canuckers which will probably be the return game of Elias Pettersen

Reactions: 1point21Gigawatts

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Alrighty, very good recovery tonight.

Now let's follow this up in Vancouver and call it a good road trip to win 2/3 even if not the way we'd expected....

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Everyone talks about how bad we played against Edmonton, we didn’t get a save. The power play was atrocious but we controlled the whole game outshot them in every period....and against Tampa we had
The lead at home in the third and then tonight a win over one of the best teams so technically we could be on a three game winning streak but when you get blown out like we did I guess you can’t really say “we should/could of won” but the reality of that game, again was we couldn’t get a save.

The hanifin goal shouldn’t of counted due to the pilut crosscheck but eh good guys get the win

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
A big win after an outright remake of Slaughter House in Edmonton. This team definitely needs a solid 60 minutes against Vancouver to win it in regulation. Pick the team up on your back Jack! Seeing more of Ullmark is a good thing!

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
That’s why he is not a center....think logically coach. Or not..
:laugh:

I wasn’t commenting on your observation angry man.

Sam is to slow as Jack is to ...?

My post together with the end of yours. It’s a play on words about what the word to means vs what the word too means. Like sun is to yellow as grass is to green.

If you don’t get it after this I give up.

As for your actual observation, I’ll just say Sam is no slower than Larsson or ROR.

Last edited:

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Had a visit from our daughter last night, and watched an unexpected comback by the Sabres with her, in a game that I thought we had no business winning. All in all, a very good night!

And man Eichel in overtime, are you kidding me?

Last edited:
Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->