Post-Game Talk: Game # 47 - Rangers vs Flyers - 7pm - MSG

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Listen everyone, big picture wise— we’re in a much better spot drafting a higher pick this summer rather than out in 4-5 against any other Eastern team. This team is not ready yet. Need to trim the fat— Rooney, Howden, Smith, PDG and decide to move one of our stars for some moxy and grit.

Reactions: ponzu4u

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Brian Elliot beats us again lol. Lose tomorrow. Maybe Nashville passes us too we can slide a few more spots up in the draft...only to not draft a center lol

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
For my money Fox lost us this game with his careless penalty. After that goal the Rangers were dominated. He needs to do A LOT better than that.
He's been human. Can't blame him. Carrying this offense of neutered young forwards. he's exhausted and now frustrated realizing no playoffs again.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
1st period was good, and then it went downhill from there. Fox and Lindgren could only do so much, after that it drops off way too much with Trouba out.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Should of had at least four but we couldn't finish.

On to next year, hopefully without Quinn. We go down 2-1 and he puts Howden out there next shift. I just don't comprehend his decisions. We need to score and are fighting for the playoffs so lets put Brett "I Bring Nothing" to Howden the table.

:help:

Reactions: ponzu4u and bl02

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
You just can't survive on fancy east-west passing plays. There must be some net crashing and shooting for rebound chances, there's gotta be some funneling towards the goalmouth. This shit is as fundamental and basic as time itself. I swear, watch how the good teams like the Bruins and Isles play. There's always a purpose there, every play they make has a purpose to funnel the direction of the puck toward the net on offense. We go lateral instead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad