GDT: Game # 47 - Rangers vs Flyers - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Flyers can and should pass us in the standings. They are beating us easily with a very far over the hill goalie.

Reactions: Tob

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
David Quinn officially on the hot seat for the early part of 2021-2022 season. If the Rangers get off to another slow start, then he’s got to be gone.

Rangers just caving like the other night FS Islanders.
I know they will bring him back but its a waste of time.

we all knew what he was after the bubble and after the horrific start this year

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
You could physically see the collective wind come out of the team after that 3rd goal. They don't care to finish out the last 5 minutes.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Adam Fox came up small against the Hurricanes last year and he’s come up small in the two biggest games of the year, this year.

A learning experience.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
the 5 penalties really blew this game for them. took those three penalties close together in the 2nd and never recovered

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s crazy. He heats up for 5-8 games and then disappears for 10-12 games. At least use your size and speed and drive the net and take the body.
I rather see Gauthier get a chance.

Yep. I could care less if he was ice cold if he was using his size and speed and showing some edge and leadership. He just looks like puckered ass.

Reactions: Cag29

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
You could physically see the collective wind come out of the team after that 3rd goal. They don't care to finish out the last 5 minutes.
and that is a bad sign because this is a flyers team that had nothing to play for. Totally outplayed us.

Reactions: LokiDog

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I know I'm repeating myself for likes but the team has quit on Quinn.
No one is afraid of that puss puss. He f***ing blows.

Dont worry Quinn Apologists will find a way to justify this effort tonight. Its not Quinn! Its the 18 skaters on the ice!

I got it men... TRADE THEM ALL! Keep Quinn and trade them all. They are all the problem.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Somebody has to lose a faceoff
If you are a center, wouldn’t you want that to be the better parts of your game. Dom Moore was good at faceoffs. Other players were also good at faceoffs for a reason. No center should be bad at faceoffs especially they take so many , they know how to win more than not

mrmel329

Feb 28, 2013
Igor has played great tonite. Deserved a better fate than this pile of defensive crap in front of him. Need Robertson and Schneider to make this team with cuyyle next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad