GDT: Game 47: Penguins @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I look forward to moving this team closer to these hordes of Pens fans.

It's just embarrassing how they - and the Wings and Blackhawks and Sabres fans from the Eastern Enclave - absolutely put our hometown fans to shame when it comes to game involvement and passion.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Totally disagree, he has only 8 goals!
Garland and Panik has been our best forwards for quite a while. Gally just picking up his second assists is not good enough for money he makes.
You do know that Chucky has played 10 less games than anyone, missed training camp and had an injury? If you prorate that over a 82 game schedule that would equal his best year for points. He has been our best forward the last dozen or so games.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Happy with the point as well. It does look like the team is getting more with less in all but 1 of the last 6 games or so, maybe Tocc is figuring it out. Lets hope it continues.
I agree. I have been criticizing RT for some time now but let's see what happens on this road trip and if we do the usual five game slump. Three out of four points against the Sharks and the Pen's is impressive.

Reactions: kbay

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Imagine if we were healthy and playing with this attitude and effort.

**** injuries.
I think we are playing with attitude and effort, at least the last five or six games.

We certainly did deserve this point. Enough grumpy Yote fan talk. We took one of the two or three elite teams in this league into overtime. I'm happy with this point.
100% agree. Getting three of four pts. against the Sharks and Pittsburgh is impressive.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Yeah, a good point.

Getting very frustrated with Galchenyuk. I can see why the Habs gave up on him and was happy to trade him away. How different this would have been if he had scored a goal or two. At least one.
Really? Again, I think he has been our best forward the last dozen or so games. Of course it would be nice to score more, but tell that to his team mates as well.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
I only saw the OT. I disagree with the "Panik had to take that penalty" talk and don't think that was an automatic goal, but that's ok. I really felt we were going to be gassed after that SJS game and have nothing left in the tank. I am impressed and happy with the point. I hope that teams are still taking us for granted - including TOR - and we continue to squeak out wins/points.

Was going to come back to Arizona this past week for SJS and PIT and Barrett Jackson - very sad now that I didn't! That is such a good trip and I enjoyed that a couple of years ago.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I only saw the OT. I disagree with the "Panik had to take that penalty" talk and don't think that was an automatic goal, but that's ok. I really felt we were going to be gassed after that SJS game and have nothing left in the tank. I am impressed and happy with the point. I hope that teams are still taking us for granted - including TOR - and we continue to squeak out wins/points.

Was going to come back to Arizona this past week for SJS and PIT and Barrett Jackson - very sad now that I didn't! That is such a good trip and I enjoyed that a couple of years ago.
I agree, and I don't think Panik wanted to take a penalty, but the plays happen so fast and one extra tug can cause a penalty. There were quite a few crap calls the whole game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->