GDT: Game 47: Penguins @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah we didn’t deserve a point. Happy with a point. We need more offense though. Still think if they are serious about making the playoffs they need to make a trade to replace Schmaltz/Grabner

Reactions: Pomee

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I knew we were in trouble when FSA put that friggin graphic up late boasting how we kept Malkin, Crosby and Kessel off the scoresheet. Then all three get a point in OT.

So I'm blaming this loss on Fox Sports Arizona.

They’re the absolute worst at this. It ALWAYS comes back to bite them in the ass.

“Stepan has won 16 straight faceoffs”

Loses the very next 28

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yeah we didn’t deserve a point. Happy with a point. We need more offense though. Still think if they are serious about making the playoffs they need to make a trade to replace Schmaltz/Grabner
We certainly did deserve this point. Enough grumpy Yote fan talk. We took one of the two or three elite teams in this league into overtime. I'm happy with this point.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, a good point.

Getting very frustrated with Galchenyuk. I can see why the Habs gave up on him and was happy to trade him away. How different this would have been if he had scored a goal or two. At least one.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I'm really coming around about Tocchet. Last year I wanted his ass nailed to a tree. Now I think that he is doing a good job with our not ready for prime time roster.
Happy with the point as well. It does look like the team is getting more with less in all but 1 of the last 6 games or so, maybe Tocc is figuring it out. Lets hope it continues.

Reactions: kbay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad