GDT: [Game #47] Dallas Stars @ Los Angeles Kings - 9:30 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
If you told me the 2nd overall pick from 3 years ago played in this game...

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
I think Marchment is a top candidate to be sent down. You stats guys can correct me if I am wrong, but i do not recall him completing one pass. That guy is just going through the motions. I am sure there are some intangibles there but he is adding zero to the Stars.

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Marchment did his best work with Seguin, once Hintz returns im sure those 2 will reunite, hoping they can get a bit of chemistry back.

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
Marchment did his best work with Seguin, once Hintz returns im sure those 2 will reunite, hoping they cin get a bit of chemistry back.
Unfortunately I haven't really seen any good work from Marchment even with Seguin or anyone else for that matter. Early season looked promising but he just doesn't look like he is having fun at all

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Weird road trip....Masterpiece - 1/3 Masterpiece/2/3 Punchbowl Turd - Masterpiece (with backup goalie getting the shutout) I guess we'll take 4 or 6 points on all road trips. Maybe the standings should be modified to add those categories, LOL. Maybe the Stars would be 5-22-7-4-7 (MP/W/L/Turd/OT Loss)

We are near the top with the heaviest road schedule in the league so far. Now we get 8 home games (and I have to miss the first 2, dang.)

I hope they don't go into "the first home game is a trap" mode against AZ. Hopefully, the SJ game was a not too painful reminder to play 60 minutes every night.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad