GDT: Game #47: Coyotes @ Lightning | 5:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
did anyone see why Kesselring would do that?

I didn't see the Tampa player do anything
Tyson said something happened between them earlier, or something to that effect, but I don’t hardly listen to him. Also haven’t been watching this too one closely because…..
So I don’t know what it was about.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Is it just me or did it seem to be a 'strange' place to take that penalty?...given we had just scored and now only down 3 goals with 8 minutes remaining...stranger things have happened like our comeback game vs Colorado this season.

Seems to me you just get a # and get the kid in a stoppage/scrum around the net later in the game.

Anyway, Cooley had a nice pass to Crouse there for the 3rd goal.

Here's hoping that we don't play this poorly on Saturday vs Carolina. Would be a shame to go 0-3 on the Road Trip

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Two games like this right in a row. Brutal.

Looking at our schedule the rest of the way out. It is tough. I still think we can be a wild card team, but man alive are we going to have to earn it.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This is a night I honestly and genuinely question Tourigny. Why were they not prepared. Why are they still overcomplicating play in their own end. Where are the adjustments when the ice is tilting so heavily in the wrong direction? This team played one of their best games against the lightning back in November so I don’t want to hear any shit about how far ahead of us they are. You can beat anyone if you play a sound game and actually play like you give a f***. This team never got off the plane. They’re still at f***ing Mullett.

I’m out tonight . Wouldn’t wish being a fan of this team on my worst enemy.
Man, you guys turn on this team fast. What did you expect this year? We had 70 pts. last year, so if we stay on course we should end up around 85pts. which in my eyes would be a fantastic year. Rebuilding is hard and slow.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
the last 2 games ( o for fla) have seemed to me to be like the Coyotes from 2 yrs ago. poor execution, slow, shaky goal tending, lack of crazy effort. save for DG and LC, it was a time machine back to the past. Hard to watch. Hopefully things go better in SLC 😁

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
did anyone see why Kesselring would do that?

I didn't see the Tampa player do anything
I got the Tampa coverage and shortly after the commentator stated they had a clip that Engblom would talk us through then it never actually appeared! Best guess the Bolt said something but mighty stupid reaction by Kesselring.
Another terrible watch if the opposition cut out our cross ice passes then we are stuffed as it seems that is our only play hence why we give up so many rushes. Keller and Cooley were good but that was about it. Is Ingram just fed up being cannon fodder and expected to bail us out? He was sure poor on some of his positional play in this one.
Personally I am dreading the result in Carolina, I can only see it being a virtual re-run.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
Man, you guys turn on this team fast. What did you expect this year? We had 70 pts. last year, so if we stay on course we should end up around 85pts. which in my eyes would be a fantastic year. Rebuilding is hard and slow.
I strongly agree with this. I would have been happy with around 70 points again as long as our players showed progression which I think they do.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I'll tell ya what though, ol' wise one :sarcasm: at least he/they are still watching, unlike you last season. You chose to basically miss one of the more impressive/exciting years of the rebuild you're claiming to be an authority of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad