FoolishSens.gif

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
This would be a huge game to win.

A win gets us back in 3rd in the Central with a 2 point cushion over Dallas and 5 point cushion on the teams outside looking in again. It would also lock Ottawa into sole possession of last place again and starting to lose ground on a few teams that were just a couple points ahead recently.

Score 4 goals and I think we'll win.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This is the Sens Stanley cup final game right here lol. They are going to come out firing. Duchene gets 2 goals minimum tonight. I will be pretty upset if we lose this game after having a solid game against the Leafs. We need to string together a stretch of wins and losing to the Sens tonight would be frustrating af.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Apparently Anderson isn't ready to come back yet and Nilsson left yestday's practice early with the stomach flu but is still scheduled to start tonight. Pepper them with shots and we're probably going to get our share of goals.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Apparently Anderson isn't ready to come back yet and Nilsson left yestday's practice early with the stomach flu but is still scheduled to start tonight. Pepper them with shots and we're probably going to get our share of goals.
Shots to his chest will actually be useful tonight.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
It's crazy how he's gone from the whipping boy " let Vegas have him" to " CARL!"

Hopefully he'll be here for awhile. The perfect kind of guy to eventually move down the lineup once we get more depth.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Take dries out. Put Jost at C on that line. Call up Greer. That to me would be the best we possibly could ice.

I get this urge, but I'd really like the Avs to have Jost focus in on playing one position for a while. Let the kid settle in a role with low expectations and quick yanking him around.

Reactions: Bender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad