:sens

CNEr4aj.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Most important game of the year to try and get a leg up on Dallas and Minny and for "other reasons". :sarcasm:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Need a huge game from the top line. Get this team back on track. It's a miracle we're still in 3rd.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Sens bleed out a ton of prime time scoring chances. Just need the goaltending to give the team a chance, which has unfortunately been too much to ask lately.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
The Sens bleed out a ton of prime time scoring chances. Just need the goaltending to give the team a chance, which has unfortunately been too much to ask lately.
Ottawa is much less competitive than they were last game. They are struggling everywhere.

Reactions: Alex1234

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Ottawa is much less competitive than they were last game. They are struggling everywhere.
So are the Avs. The Avalanche have gotten themselves 1 point more than Ottawa since the beginning of December.

Ottawa is certainly worse and that is what I said in my post. The Avs goaltending has been horrible so anything can happen.

Last edited:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
So are the Avs. The Avalanche have gotten themselves 1 more point than Ottawa since the beginning of December.

Ottawa is certainly worse and that is what I said in my post. The Avs goaltending has been horrible so anything can happen.
Yah anything can happen. One of these goalies needs to take charge and step up. Varly was OK last game, but he got lucky a few times.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
And? You said they are less competitive, which is what I commented on. And again, they are playing better but it isn't translating to points as much as it did to start the season.
If they were more competitive, they would have more than 2 wins in their last 10-11 games.

Last time we played them, they weren't in the bottom 10.

Anyways they suck, and this is a game we should be successful in.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
If they were more competitive, they would have more than 2 wins in their last 10-11 games.

Last time we played them, they weren't in the bottom 10.

Anyways they suck, and this is a game we should be successful in.

Do you watch them? Do you even do the basic and check the highlights and box scores?

What's your take on the Avs games in Calgary and Winnipeg? Were we competitive there despite being blown up on the scoreline? You're posting hot takes without any substance behind them. They are playing much better than at the start of the season. It's just that now they aren't scorning at absurd percentages, so they aren't collecting points (though, they've won 2 of their last 3 and were respectable against the Sharks).

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yes, I follow them closely. Saying they suck, and we should beat them, isn't a "hot take". We played well against Winnipeg / Calgary, and lost. Ottawa may be playing some decent hockey, and losing, but that roster isn't underperforming. They are a bad team.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Good job on the GDT:

1) « Canadian Tire Fire Center » is like Soda, underappreciated.

2) I have noticed that the « a » of MacKinnon has balls so I expect a big game from Mack.

Last edited:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Good job on the GDT:

1) « Canadian Tire Fire Center » is like Soda, underappreciated.

2) I have the noticed that the « a » of MacKinnon has balls so I expect a big game from Mack.
What kind of Nord would I be if I didn't use the diaeresis in Söderberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->