GDT: Game 47: Avalanche @ Coyotes | 4-26-13 | 7:00 PM PDT | FSA+

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Fun game. I wish Yandle played every game like it didn't matter. He's an ELITE hockey player when he shuts his brain off and doesn't second guess himself.

Reactions: ck26

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Fun game. I wish Yandle played every game like it didn't matter. He's an ELITE hockey player when he shuts his brain off and doesn't second guess himself.

Isn't that the truth

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
What was up with the last 5 minutes of the first? Go from up 2 to down 1. Kind of like the whole season. Haven't felt good about OT or shootouts all year. Guess my expectations were raised in Tippett's first year when we seemed to always win the SO.

Glad I got to go to the game. Hope we're still talking Coyotes hockey in the fall.

We will, stay positive.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Yeah seriously.

Well Dave if you don't like it so much, maybe make sure we are in the playoffs next time.

Its hard when you have as little talent as we do. Remember, we don't even have one first line forward on this team.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Lots of people keep saying that Whitney leaving for Dallas is the main reason why we didn't get in this season. Too bad the team he signed with didn't get in either.

I don't think he was the reason. We would have missed the playoffs last year if it wasn't for that incredible run. That run was like Boucher's five shutouts in a row, once in a lifetime. This year in my opinion, the team played at the level of their talent.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
I enjoyed the game, but I did think it was rather bad form for Mike Nealy to follow his "this is a hockey town" speech with the announcement of a clearance sale at the team shop.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I enjoyed the game, but I did think it was rather bad form for Mike Nealy to follow his "this is a hockey town" speech with the announcement of a clearance sale at the team shop.

Well, it worked. I went through the team shop after the game and it looked like a horde of locusts had stripped it bare.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad