phoenix-coyotes.jpg

Our Home

2As20

Our Pride

2Hh7h.jpg

2Hh9v.jpg

Our Fans

2Hha1.jpg

This is who we are. This is our last game of the season in the desert. Let's rock the building and make it one for the ages.

2HheD.jpg

2HheQ.jpg

2Hhf5.jpg

2HhgQ.jpg

2Hhhs.jpg

2HhhL.jpg

2Hhif.jpg

2HhiN.jpg

TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus
Radio: XTRA Sports 910 AM

I love you all. Every last one of you.

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

member 151739

Great GDT, Rundblad. I really hope this isn't the last game in the desert. You guys deserve your team.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Beautiful. Well done.

Lets go out with a bang...

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Well done. But here's hoping that the Coyotes somehow manage to stay around for years to come.

I've been to Phoenix, and it's a beautiful city and everyone was extremely kind and helpful. You guys deserve better than to go out like this.

At the very least, I'll certainly be cheering for you guys tomorrow.

Good luck, and I hope to see you in our division next year.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I wonder how attendance will look, given that it's a Friday night game.

Regardless, let's give them something to cheer about.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'll have a great view of 225 from my seat in 214. Especially since I know you're sitting in row A now. You'll be hard to miss. ;)

I might wear my ref outfit for one last time this season. Hopefully I won't get chirped in the bathroom by some drunk old dude asking if I'm looking to "pick up chicks" though.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Well done. But here's hoping that the Coyotes somehow manage to stay around for years to come.

I've been to Phoenix, and it's a beautiful city and everyone was extremely kind and helpful. You guys deserve better than to go out like this.

At the very least, I'll certainly be cheering for you guys tomorrow.

Good luck, and I hope to see you in our division next year.

Thank you.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I wonder how attendance will look, given that it's a Friday night game.

Regardless, let's give them something to cheer about.

Not too many left trom what ticketmaster shows. Still quite a few in the lower bowl behind the visitor shoots twice goal. I'd say around 1000 or so left. If everyone shows up it should be good.

350 tix on stubhub.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I'll have a great view of 225 from my seat in 214. Especially since I know you're sitting in row A now. You'll be hard to miss. ;)

I might wear my ref outfit for one last time this season. Hopefully I won't get chirped in the bathroom by some drunk old dude asking if I'm looking to "pick up chicks" though.

Lolz. Picking up chicks with a ref outfit. Rundblad, you going to the game alone?

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
So awesome man. Well done. How did you print that thing?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Lolz. Picking up chicks with a ref outfit. Rundblad, you going to the game alone?

Yeah, I only have a single seat. I've brought people to games with me 3 times this year (3 of 18 will be the final count since I missed 6 out of 24).

I do not go to Coyotes games to pick up chicks. There would be better places for doing that if that's something I were interested in.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Yeah, I only have a single seat. I've brought people to games with me 3 times this year (3 of 18 will be the final count since I missed 6 out of 24).

I do not go to Coyotes games to pick up chicks. There would be better places for doing that if that's something I were interested in.

Wish I could make the game.
And yeh me too. At the game it's strictly business. Watching the guys win (hopefully).

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Doan is just 3 points behind Thomas Steen in all-time franchise scoring. Would be cool if he could tie/break that record before the season is out.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
I still can't imagine why someone would think that dressing like a ref would be a good way to pick up women. Is there some puck bunny subgroup with a ref fetish that I am unaware of?

We'll be in 205, as usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->