GDT: Game 46 - The All I Ever Wanted Was A Miroslav Satan Devils Jersey Game - 7:00PM @ Nationwide

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Great! And yourself? I wish I could participate in these bad boys more often.
Getting old.... I will be at the CBJ/Sabre game in Nationwide on January 29th.....

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE here..... My 9 year old granddaughter Rylie will be skating during the first or second intermission at the Jackets/ Sabre game at Nationwide on January 29th...

She's little but a tough girl, don't mess with her... trust me... lol

All true, she's a member of the CBJ kids league, the Jackets are a great organization...

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Getting old.... I will be at the CBJ/Sabre game in Nationwide on January 29th.....

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE here..... My 9 year old granddaughter Rylie will be skating during the first or second intermission at the Jackets/ Sabre game at Nationwide on January 29th...

All true, she's a member of the CBJ kids league, the Jackets are a great organization...

I'm jealous, I haven't made it to a game at Nationwide in years. I live in DC now, have to resort to rubbing elbows with Caps fans to see 'em live. But sometimes you gotta.

And boy o boy, do I hate Caps fans.

Reactions: Robert and CPTN71

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay. Missed the first period 'cause Minecraft-related obligations with nephews took priority. Gotta say I like the numbers I'm seeing so far. :D

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

I'm not sure if I can make that one - it's a little close to my mother's birthday - but if possible I'll keep an eye out for her. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad